ProPoints Once more unto the breach!

Day 5:

26pp - one glass of wine at law firm recruitment function and no nibbles... though I polished off a box of crackers when I got home after 10.
Exercise today just a little time of the x-trainer + walking because I couldn't' find the ruddy bar where the function was being held!
Had a very hungry arvo today as the temperature here has dropped to about 6 degrees = we are on our way into winter. I hear being cold is good for burning calories... but then my body craves food to warm it up!

Interview tomorrow. Am feeling much better about this one, don't feel the need to binge tonight or tomorrow. Going to bed to get a good sleep.

Day 6: Managed to hang on in there despite very mediocre interview and crap feeling that I wanted to stuff myself silly to feel the emotional angst. Was doing alright up until had to go to next mixer (for other law firm interviewing for) and they had delicious delcious mohitos!!! And mini burgers, and chicken skewers and I actually had a great time but alcohol = lowering inhibitions on food!

Interview today (Day 7) at 11.30, not too nervous but had a truly horrible sleep last night so not feeling on top of my game.

1 week.
Thats all it takes for me to feel like the podge is piling back on. That I'm fat, unattractive and doomed to be that way for the rest of time.
1 bloody week.

Good news = I'm here. Bad news = it will probably take a month of good eating and exercising for my body to balance out this last weeks.

Good news = I have been offered a summer job at a law firm. + my mum is here for the weekend.
Bad news = money is so incredibly tight that its really stressing me out, but instead of saving and budgeting for the fresh fruit and food I want, I go and blow lots on crap. Clearly I am wrong in the head.

I don't think I will come back with a new challenge for myself just yet, the last was such a bust. I just want to start counting again properly, running again and enjoying exercise.

Screw those jeans that got tight again. One day they will fall off me dammit!

Back