Once you have reached your target??

Happy anniversary MM!
Master T not a taurean, infact he is 2 weeks and 5 days away from his 4th birthday, however he is very like his Dad!
Lost weight in 2000 by attending sw,but eating far less than they advised so got hooked on big losses and low calories. Used to drink gin and slimline when went out each weekend and became a regular gym member, opting for rower and treadmill.

However although I looked good I was actually completely obssessed by diet, wrote down everything I ate for about 3 years, binge/starved and went to the gym at least 4 times a week.
When I met Mr T I learnt to enjoy special occassions without it leading to a binge/starve episode, went to the gym less and enjoyed low carb meals with him.....lost a couple of pounds without trying!

Then got glandular fever in 2005,weight gain with that( about 10lbs), was just about to go on serious health kick after Easter in May 2006 when to my delight I got pregnant quicker than expected(were trying though) and had early bleed and morning sickness for 20 weeks so the exercise left my life.
As for the rest, was losing baby weight slowly and sensibly when mum died and then I just gave up!

However as I am a Taurean I am stubborn and still want to once again see 12 st on my scales x

Thanks for the congrats. My parents were only married 9 years... so, making it to 10 was a big deal to me. Now, I have to catch up my in-laws who were married nearly 50 before he passed away (just a few months shy of the date).

Well Done Mrs T --

You'll do it. I have photos somewhere of my son's 4th birthday party. Totally pirate themed. It was good fun! What a great age. He's 19 now... not as great an age! LOL

MM

I know the years will fly by, have been fortunate to have been able to spend a lot of time with Master T whilst he is young, even though at times I am sure would not have put on all this weight if had returned to work!
Anyway whilst we can still go away during school time we are off to Euro Disney for his birthday weekend, and yes I will be off plan!
I am a bit nervous as have read such mixed reviews, we're staying in Hotel New York. He is a huge Toy Story fan!
No doubt when he's 19 it'll just be money from us and celebratrions with his pals.
x

@Mrs T --I've been to all of the Disney Parks (except Tokyo's) -- and if you can get past the fact the French run this one and they aren't as "customer service" savvy -- it'll be good. Master T is sure to love it. The parades are good, so find a good spot and get in place early to watch. And a BIG benefit of staying in the park is that opportunity to do a Character Breakfast -- make sure you book that asap, and get Master T and autograph book to collect signatures from Characters.

If you do not do a character breakfast, then book dinner at Cafe Mickey and it is the same sort of fun. We've done both. And, we LOVED the Wild Bill Show.

Have Fun! MM

Back