One born every minute!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Anyone watching this? This is making the hungar pangs go away lol

Really reminds me of my birth lol

stokegal said:
I'm sky+ it ss The Biggest Loser is on ITV. I love that program though, it makes me cry :(

Me too!x

That lad is geeky buy funny lol the women reminds me of me! But I was like that at the pushing stage lol! It makes me want to do it again lol! But nope no more!

sexxymummy said:
im hoping to become a student midwife this year so once again im addicted to it :D Xx

Same here lol I'm hoping to do my access course

I have recorded it to watch tomorrow! I hope it doesn't put me off childbirth cos I can't wait to have bambino's :)

I'm too at the end of my midwifery training! 3 months left and 12 more babies to deliver arrrgh dissertation due in monday and not yet started it! anyway LOVE one born every minute, last year we were watching it on the count down to me having my own baby! Last episode of it was the week before we had our little man, find it sooo emotional and makes me broody...TTC in march once lost weight :) does it make anyone else broody?! xx

aww, im jealous lostpolarbear! this is my second year applying (hate that its so damn competitive!! lol) so hoping this is my year! how have u found the course? :)
i dont think the programme makes me broody but thats possibly because i have a 2 year old & a 3 month old running me ragged at home! haha. Xx

lostpolarbear said:
I'm too at the end of my midwifery training! 3 months left and 12 more babies to deliver arrrgh dissertation due in monday and not yet started it! anyway LOVE one born every minute, last year we were watching it on the count down to me having my own baby! Last episode of it was the week before we had our little man, find it sooo emotional and makes me broody...TTC in march once lost weight :) does it make anyone else broody?! xx

Yes!!!!

aww, im jealous lostpolarbear! this is my second year applying (hate that its so damn competitive!! lol) so hoping this is my year! how have u found the course? :)
i dont think the programme makes me broody but thats possibly because i have a 2 year old & a 3 month old running me ragged at home! haha. Xx

Good luck for your interview I found themidwiferysantuary.com helped, there's a forum page and a section where ppl have put what questions they ask you for the course interview. Reading up on current NICE guidelines, midwfery matters, CEMACE, breasfeeding etc etc helps. I'm on the 18 month post RN fasttrack course and it's intense and relentless...hate the coursework and I reeeally struggle with it but it will be worth it in the end :)...I hope :/ lol. Xx

aww thanks for the advice :D
im a studentmidwife.net addict so i have the knowledge side of things covered.. i just wish i wasn't so rubbish at interviews lol. Xx

Good luck with your courses :)

I love programmes like that, makes me even broodier lol but i dont think i shall have any more as i have 4 :)

Back