One day at a time.. My Cambridge Diet Diary

Don't worry Im sure you'll get a great loss! xx

Fingers crossed! Seeing my CDC about 6pm x

Really bad headache today.. I'd have hoped I'd b over this being day 7!

Good luck my dear - i'm also in Scotland - in Aberdeenshire :) Also not too far away! I'm on day 14 today got about 6/7 stone to lose! :( but determined to do it! Again good luck!! xx

Hello - I am also in Scotland, Western Isles and on Day 4! I am doing ok - but in Glasgow for the last couple of days and picture being in a Modern work environment and going into the loo with Plastic jug, whisk and cambridge sachet to hand! I didn't get round to getting a shaker before I left. My CDC is in Inverness which was handier for my work ...
I amn't so keen on the soups but always found it difficult to drink cup-a-soup style drinks.
I have about 6 stones to lose and would love to lose 3 before my holiday in July.
I think I remember doing this diet over 20 years ago ... but don't remember the results as I was much much lighter now .. :):eek:

Good luck all - seems like we are all at similar stages!

First WI - 6lbs :(

I am honestly gutted.. Considering first lost is made of mostly water and I didn't cheat.

Dont be disheartened. Thats an amazing loss well done! Im a cd returner and today is my 1st day. If I lose anywhere near that in my 1st week ill be doing back flips lol!

I know I should be happy.. Think I had just built myself up to expect more..

Days 4 and 5 I really missed food not so much now tho x

Well day 11.. I'm in swing of it now.. Would still kill for a big munch of anything fattening but I am not suffering.

Can't stay in ketosis.. No idea wtf is goin on lol.. Driving me mad tho!

Have you got ketosis sticks that u can use to check if your in ketosis?

Back