Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

One day to the next

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 17 October 2007 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    has anyone noticed that one day you can be weighed and have not lost a thing, then the next day you feel thinner, and when you hop on the scales you have gone down a couple of lb?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Haven't had a chance to find out while doing CD--only on day 2, LOL. But yes, from in my twenty-five years of dieting (OMG!) I've noticed this quite a bit.

The thing is, weight loss isn't linear. It doesn't come off like you think it would. I swear my fat fights back... :D

4. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Yeah, I think it's all to do with water/salt levels! I've been dieting all my life :eek: & have noticed this a lot, but the low carb type of diet is new to me & I'm hoping that the weight will just goes down from now on! :confused: It's only day 3 so we'll see! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.