Total Solution One Hundred and Twenty Two Pounds -_-

Fantastic news :D on the WI and the lack of cigs :) good on you squish :)
I used to hate the strawberry but I can tolerate them now it does get easier :)

Cheers! Yeah the strawberry is pretty gross hehe. I don't really know why I don't like it because I love strawberries and strawberry milkshake!?:hmm: I think I am going to try and make it into a thick-ish mousse next time and chill it a little!

squish said:
Cheers! Yeah the strawberry is pretty gross hehe. I don't really know why I don't like it because I love strawberries and strawberry milkshake!?:hmm: I think I am going to try and make it into a thick-ish mousse next time and chill it a little!

It smells all gross and malty that is my issue with it, I also love strawberries but those shakes have never seen a real strawberry :)

Fantastic loss!!! Well done hun :D roll on next weigh in! WTG you for being so strong at the pub quiz.

I like the strawberry the best lol - hate the chocolate but I have the bad batch ones so the next lot may be better ;)

Katt said:
Fantastic loss!!! Well done hun :D roll on next weigh in! WTG you for being so strong at the pub quiz.

I like the strawberry the best lol - hate the chocolate but I have the bad batch ones so the next lot may be better ;)

Lol Choc is my fav and straberry my worst :)

It smells all gross and malty that is my issue with it, I also love strawberries but those shakes have never seen a real strawberry :)

True! Like strawberry porridge or something -_-

Oh wow you like it the best!? I wish I had your tastebuds right now as I have a lot of strawberries left! hehe. I find if I make it thicker it is better ^_^

Lol Choc is my fav and straberry my worst :)

Right on sister!

Well today I have been struggling, felt pretty down in the dumps and hungry. Had a food dream last night where I ate a plate of nachos :( I will probably have a weigh in tomorrow and see if I have lost 0.5 or 1 pound, I think this will motivate me and keep me on track.

Hope you are all doing brilliantly!

x

squish said:
True! Like strawberry porridge or something -_-

Oh wow you like it the best!? I wish I had your tastebuds right now as I have a lot of strawberries left! hehe. I find if I make it thicker it is better ^_^

Right on sister!

Well today I have been struggling, felt pretty down in the dumps and hungry. Had a food dream last night where I ate a plate of nachos :( I will probably have a weigh in tomorrow and see if I have lost 0.5 or 1 pound, I think this will motivate me and keep me on track.

Hope you are all doing brilliantly!

x

Well done on sticking to it :) good luck with the scales

Wow ............great first week loss. Makes everything worthwhile doesn't it :)

Wow ............great first week loss. Makes everything worthwhile doesn't it :)

Yup! It really does ^_^

Cheers for the weigh in wishes! It said I have lost 2 pounds already so that cheered me right up!

Bought some Bouillon today, just made some up now and ... it is REALLY tasty after having so much of the sweet shakes! I'm not sure how many we are allowed a day but it has made me really happy. Also bought some Splenda to put into the Strawberry shake, hoping it will make it taste better.

Pretty happy today as I have noticed my clothes are starting to get pretty baggy around certain areas of my body. Mostly my tummy, back and ribcage and my face also looks a bit slimmer :D

OOooo and before I forget I also bought some Ketosticks today and I'm in the pink ^_^

I also add a couple of drops of strawberry flavouring to them and it makes it more palatable :)

Lost 3 pounds this week which is great considering I feel really TMI constipated :(

Don't think I have been drinking enough water lately plus I need to start doing some walking. 1 stone 1 pound gone in 2 weeks, sounds pretty good to me!

Great loss squish are you taking anything for the constipation?

I just used a Senokot tablet but it didn't really do anything... any suggestions on what I should do? Should I get those husks? Any tips are greatly appreciated!

On Saturday my bf's Mum is coming to stay and taking us for a meal to an Italian. I am going to get parma ham and melon to start and for main probably some butterflied chicken and salad. Hope it doesn't affect the diet too much but I have to cope with these events in a rational manner!

Oooo and before I forget, last night my tongue went REALLY weird! It felt a bit swollen and dry so I had a look at it in the mirror and it had light brown goo/'fur' on it -_- So I cleaned it well with my toothbrush and had some mouth wash. Has anyone else had a weird tongue?
:confused:

squish said:
I just used a Senokot tablet but it didn't really do anything... any suggestions on what I should do? Should I get those husks? Any tips are greatly appreciated!

On Saturday my bf's Mum is coming to stay and taking us for a meal to an Italian. I am going to get parma ham and melon to start and for main probably some butterflied chicken and salad. Hope it doesn't affect the diet too much but I have to cope with these events in a rational manner!

Oooo and before I forget, last night my tongue went REALLY weird! It felt a bit swollen and dry so I had a look at it in the mirror and it had light brown goo/'fur' on it -_- So I cleaned it well with my toothbrush and had some mouth wash. Has anyone else had a weird tongue?
:confused:

Dulcolax pearls are really good I used to use senokot but these are much better. Psyllium husks are great but more preventative so you will need to move any blockages first :)
Fruit or melon is a no no if you want to stay in ketosis sorry
My Tongue is furry on this diet but that's it :S sorry I'm not more help x

Thank you Dust I will try and get some today! Also...fruit! I completely forgot! I am sure there will be something I can have, like asparagus rapped in parma ham. x

U r doing so well :D such an inspiration to a newbie like me lol well done on ur weight loss.

Do the resturant have an online menu u could look at? Or even one on the window outside, i no it sounds extreme but if u live nearby u could have a peek and plan wat u r eating it would save u the hassel of coming out of ketosis and then spending 3 days trying to get back into it xx

U r doing so well :D such an inspiration to a newbie like me lol well done on ur weight loss.

Do the resturant have an online menu u could look at? Or even one on the window outside, i no it sounds extreme but if u live nearby u could have a peek and plan wat u r eating it would save u the hassel of coming out of ketosis and then spending 3 days trying to get back into it xx

Hehe thanks :eek: but trust me when I say there are much more inspirational people on here! I am only at the beginning. This diet works very well though you will love it when you see the results!

The Italian is a family favourite we have been going there for about 19 years so I have a good idea of what kind of food they serve. I will just stick to meat and veg. NO pasta, NO pizza, NO fruit, NO alcohol, NO desert! Wish me luck ^_^

Ooo and I think I am going to get a kettlebell and start working out with that. My bf suggested it to me as it is meant to be very good at strenghtening your 'core'. He is very into fitness so I trust what he says. My ultimate goal is to get slim enough to swim. ATM I don't feel comfortable to be seen in a swim suit :(

squish said:
Hehe thanks :eek: but trust me when I say there are much more inspirational people on here! I am only at the beginning. This diet works very well though you will love it when you see the results!

The Italian is a family favourite we have been going there for about 19 years so I have a good idea of what kind of food they serve. I will just stick to meat and veg. NO pasta, NO pizza, NO fruit, NO alcohol, NO desert! Wish me luck ^_^

Ooo and I think I am going to get a kettlebell and start working out with that. My bf suggested it to me as it is meant to be very good at strenghtening your 'core'. He is very into fitness so I trust what he says. My ultimate goal is to get slim enough to swim. ATM I don't feel comfortable to be seen in a swim suit :(

Good luck :D

Back