Total Solution One Hundred and Twenty Two Pounds -_-

I lost 2 pounds this week!

I am really happy about this because my BF's mother came to stay at the weekend and I was taken out for a meal. I had meatballs in a tomato sauce then battered out chicken with some tomato sauce, ham and cheese on it. I did get tempted by some bread that was put on the table though... and I also had two diet cokes. It was bank holiday weekend though and we hadn't seen her for 7 months so it was worth breaking the diet for a day ^_^. I actually found it pretty hard to even finish the main course which I would normally find to be no problem at all!

His mum also brought my Wii and Wii Fit down with her which I had left at his house when we moved out. Going to start going on that tomorrow and the weeks to follow.

I would really love next week's loss to be around 4 pounds so I am going to work hard to make that a reality.

Hope all is well x

My weigh in today and I lost... 4 pounds! Really happy about this! It brings my total loss to 21 pounds in a month which is great! ^_^ I also just started my period which is a big deal for me because my weight has always affected how regular they are but I have had one each month now :D [I know I am weird for being happy about getting my period :p] I have also lost inches from my body [didn't measure my legs and arms last time so don't know the difference on them]:

Under bust: -4 inches

Around Bust: -1 1/2 inches

Waist: -7 inches!!!?

Hips: -4 inches

Clothing size is down to a 22 after being a 24/26 in Evans clothes.

Total= 16 1/2 inches gone! Wooo

Very happy at the moment :D Hope the big losses keep coming. I think the only thing I changed this week is I moved around a bit more and drank 2 more litres of water a day, bringing fluids to around 3.5 litres. Seems to have worked! This week is now AAM and I am quite looking forward to having a spicy chicken salad to munch on!

Well I don't know how I did it... but I managed to lose 1 pound this week!

I had 4 very naughty :party0051:days off plan due to parties and a family event I had to go to this week. I ate things such as pizza, Chinese, pasta and a pie. TBH I did stick to smallish amounts and I stayed away from non diet drinks. I am so happy that I still lost some weight once I went back to TS! Once I had weighed myself after being off the diet for 4 days it said I had put on 5 pounds so I was dreading the weigh in today!

One thing I have to say is... if you are craving pizza it totally isn't worth it! Made me feel very bloated and it didn't even taste that good anyway!

I have a question: periods. I suffered from a really painful lower back and pelvis this time round and I was wondering if it could be related to the diet at all? It was terrible!

Just seen that I have a solid 100 pounds to lose now to get to my first goal! Wow this actually sounds and IS possible! ^_^

Back