"one hundred push ups"

Predator

Silver Member
Hi all, anyone done the one hundred push ups program? Did you manage it? I've never been able to do more than 10 push ups, lol so I thought I'd give this a go as I'd really love to be able to do at least 30 without collapsing in an exhausted heap!

Website is here:
one hundred push ups

I'm going to be giving this a go, so anyone that wants to join in, you're more than welcome :)

Okay well, this is going to be my little "one hundred push ups" diary, on Monday I did the initial assessment thing, and got placed into the first category because I could only just manage 5 haha. Today was my first day and I successfully did each 5 sets, so off to a good start :) wasn't so hard with Metallica cheering me on haha, I'm a crumpled sweaty heap atm though, I've got a long way to go! Roll on friday - Day 2!

Just finished "day 2" and I can honestly say, I managed this day ALOT easier than the first day, maybe they are working? I don't know, but I was amazed by today, was able to do 7 in a row without stopping which is a massive achievement for me! Day 3 on Sunday!

no of course not :) I'm a gooood amount away from my goal weight atm, I just want to get stronger and hopefully get my chest/shoulders more defined, not only that but I'm seriously generally weak as far as push ups go and I'm hoping this program can help me there - so far so good! you should definitely give it a go :D

not sure I'm quite ready to try push ups yet but have bookmarked that site for later!

good luck with the programme! :)

Day 3 done, naice! Been doing push ups pretty much every opportunity I can, every day, while making my dinner for example! lol, seems to be helping, managed to do 10 consecutive push ups today, massive improvement considering I couldn't do more than 5 last week!

Good luck with your challenge Aaron! :) Kirsty xx

Are we doing regular or girly? i can do 7 regular and 15 girly lol

Hi Aaron, my hubby and I followed this for three weeks or so - it is amazing and really REALLY good for core muscles and general all over goodiness... trouble is... we just kinda stopped doing it and never picked it up again once the momentum was gone.

Answer: Dont give up

I was doing really girly woosie ones - knees on the floor and hands on a box! For anyone out there that thinks they cant do a full push-up it is a good place to start and build up core and upper body strength.

Hmmm, might start up again after all! Good luck to you - it completely rocks when you smash your previous total too!

ill count myself in :)
just downloaded the app for my iphone now

Last edited:
Wow guys, have to say, I got to week three and just COULD NOT keep up with the pace, I'm still doing push ups daily, but I seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall atm, don't know what the matter is!!!

Aw Aaron! Just keep going with it, stick at it you will definately improve as you keep doing it :) xx

aaron also checkout the 200 situps and 200 squats aswell :)

Am def gonna sign on this tomorrow, I've never ever attempted a push up, was actually reading on how to do one...lol, will do my initial test tomorrow and go from there, will probably only manage 1 pushup....lol but will see... thanks for posting this Aaron and keep it up don't give up... well you can't now coz you started a diary...hehehe...(only joking)..

Think I might join you on this as well aaron. I like challenging myself :) The other challenges look good as well x

Sweet, how you all doing guys? Not as easy as it sounds is it? :S:S lol, I'm definitely getting better with the push ups, I do them on my knuckles now because it hurts my wrists after a while, I can do 10 consecutive knuckle ones now, pretty good I think!

Well done Aaron! :) x

I can still only manage push-ups on my knees and even then it's not a full to the floor push-up lol x

Back