One last go at CD!

yeah it isamazing that you cant eat as much as before but i need to find a way of carrying on a life without food for next 6 months which i dont think i can at the moment so i might have some food of my choice on weighing days and try do 5 days gym.i really need to loose at least 3 stones by my birthday.

hi mrsstaden.once you get past the first few days are hard you wont feel hungry but its mostly the mental side where your brain plays games saying 'ooh that food looks nice why not have taste' you will be fine,once you get pass that fase you will not struggle.thats the place were i am at the moment strugling to fight the mental side weird but true any ways good luck.

Thanks peeps!!!! I've got 3.5 stone to lose. I'm doing ok today, feel LOADS better since going into ketosis.....and the water helps. Hope everyone else is doing ok ?

Haha! I'm sure you'll catch me up in a day or 2. What size clothes are you at the moment? Just curious as we are the same height :D

Size 14! Which means I have gone down 1...But I have a big butt and I can not lie :)

bettiesrevenge said:
Size 14! Which means I have gone down 1...But I have a big butt and I can not lie :)

I'm a 14 too! And also have a big butt and hips :( and thunder thighs! And bingo wings haha....

Went to Tesco to buy mushrooms for my omelette and OH bought two massive scotch eggs and scoffed them when we got back! Good thing I bloody hate scotch eggs. Bought some celery sticks for if I feel like I need to munch this weekend.

My omelette was lovely and im going to have a glass of coke zero and go to bed soon :)

Ahhhh u cracked the Friday felix well done!!! We've only got two more days of battle haha!!! Have a fab day xx

So day 4! OH woke me up with a massive mug of coffee. I've just drank it all (yes I got up mega late haha!!) and I feel ready to pop! My stomach must have shrunk already! I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis though. I did have headaches and felt a bit ill yesterday morning and I feel alright now.

Weighed myself this morning at 12st 9! Wahoooooooo. I'll weigh again tonight and see how it compares to last night when I weighed at 12.11ish.

I'm so happy at the moment. This is the first time I've got to day 4 in a very very long time. I've realised this morning that I can feel my collarbones loads since restarting, they don't stick out loads in the mirror though yet. OH's collarbones do he looks well skinny!

I feel like I'm finally in the zone and I think its the thought of my OH's graduation next month, and my 21st in august then my holiday that is spurring me on. I bought Look magazine yesterday and they had a big feature on bikinis and I've seen loads that I like. I want a lovely one I've seen from Topshop but it's orange so I don't think it will go with my hair as it's dyed bright red!! It's going to be weird when I'm skinnier because I've only ever been from a 14 at the smallest to an 18 at the largest since I've been a teenager and I know how to dress for my body shape at that size, so if I get down to a 12 or 10 I'm going to have to see what sort of clothes suit me. Maybe that's more of an excuse to go shopping ;) OMG and I'm going to get a spray tan when I'm slim too because I've always wanted one but I dont face getting my blubber out for anyone! My CDC actually does mobile spray tanning too so might ask her how much she charges!

Not doing anything this weekend. OH still fancies the idea of going to the seaside but I'm not feeling the fact it will be food mania. Plus I'm really skint until pay day! I do love seaside though!

Arghhh OH just interrupted me when writing all this and I had loads more to say but cant remember now haha! He was dancing about because he's now skinnier than his sisters fiancé haha!

Oh I remembered one thing I was going to say! OH was saying about Newcastle signing loads of French players so I'm now excited for the football season to start again because I love me some French totty.

That will be all.

Day 2- one milkshake down and 1 litre of water. Still have a pounding headache :(

Felix well done for getting to day 4, just think of topshop and all their clothes that we've never been able to wear haha.

Went to B&Q today with my son for some paint etc, thought it'd be quite a good way to take my mind off food! Boy was I wrong! According to my 7yr old son, a trip to B&Q on a rainy Saturday is not complete without a trip to the burger van for a hotdog! Because of the rain we were cooped up in the car together with all the smells of hotdog, bread, tomato sauce; which I normally hate but today could have quite easily had a fist fight with my son just to get that hotdog haha. Then to top it off my OH rings and asks me to 'just pop' in to greggs for a pie for his dinner tonight! 'Just pop in?' does he know that I'm on a diet that kills for the first 3 days? I didn't say anything to him but when I got home he apologised without me having to say anything so I'll let him off ;)

Oh McKenzie that is an amazing morning of torture you have got bloody big well done for that. You will start to feel much better soon and it'll be worth it

Felix omg u are on fire right now so stick at it as you are doing so well. Am still t back in ketosis but am locking myself in the caravan with the dog lol. It's quite a big static one we have with sky tv the lot but there is a spar not far away that I am avoiding like the plague lol. Off to walk pooch shortly on the beach. Have killed time straightening my hair and as it's so long that killed thirty mins lol.

Have a great day girls and keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh McKenzie that is an amazing morning of torture you have got bloody big well done for that. You will start to feel much better soon and it'll be worth it

Thank you! So proud of myself for not caving in, just hope I can last until tomorrow :feedtroll: :8855:

mckenzie22 said:
Day 2- one milkshake down and 1 litre of water. Still have a pounding headache :(

Felix well done for getting to day 4, just think of topshop and all their clothes that we've never been able to wear haha.

Went to B&Q today with my son for some paint etc, thought it'd be quite a good way to take my mind off food! Boy was I wrong! According to my 7yr old son, a trip to B&Q on a rainy Saturday is not complete without a trip to the burger van for a hotdog! Because of the rain we were cooped up in the car together with all the smells of hotdog, bread, tomato sauce; which I normally hate but today could have quite easily had a fist fight with my son just to get that hotdog haha. Then to top it off my OH rings and asks me to 'just pop' in to greggs for a pie for his dinner tonight! 'Just pop in?' does he know that I'm on a diet that kills for the first 3 days? I didn't say anything to him but when I got home he apologised without me having to say anything so I'll let him off ;)

Yay well done on making it to day 2! A pounding headache is a good sign just keep sticking it out. I felt crap the past few days and feel great today :)

Omg I love hot dogs!!!! That's another reason I don't want to go to Blackpool tomorrow because they do these 'rollover hotdogs' which are a proper nice hotdog sausage in French bread with loads of mustard! Mmmmmm..... Sorry for mentioning food haha!! As if he's asked you to go to greggs... STAY STRONG hehe :)

KatieNicholson said:

Felix omg u are on fire right now so stick at it as you are doing so well. Am still t back in ketosis but am locking myself in the caravan with the dog lol. It's quite a big static one we have with sky tv the lot but there is a spar not far away that I am avoiding like the plague lol. Off to walk pooch shortly on the beach. Have killed time straightening my hair and as it's so long that killed thirty mins lol.

Have a great day girls and keep going xx

Thank you :) I really feel like I've cracked it this time round. My OH said earlier that I look slimmer already and I've done really well so far and he's proud of me :) it was really lovely of him to say!

I love caravans!!!!! OH said when he's sorted with a job etc we can get a tourer and go away for weekends and stuff. Can't wait!

Haha it's funny how much time we have to do things now we aren't eating. I've just spent ages doing my makeup then putting in my hair extensions and straightening the lot even though I'm not going anywhere...

Avoid the spar and have a good walk with the pooch :D you can do it!!

Yes!!! With the ropes on it! I love it :) I love all things nautical, I'm always wearing some stripes or something boat related haha x

Right well here is my idea for u Felix. I could never wear a bikini like that am currently a size 18 but with 36J boobs and even at a size 10/12 they would be 36GG so a no no. But as colour blocking is in right now u could have ur bright red hair, orange bikini, some say green flip flops and some shades any colour literally have a blue bag and say a blue kaftan type thing and u would totally be rocking the place Hun. I say do it do it you will look brill and are young enough n cool enough to pull it off. xx

That sounds ace actually!!! I've never ever worn a bikini before and I'm a size 14 at the moment so hoping to be a small 12 by my holiday at the end of august :) hopefully I won't feel too self conscious in a bikini though! I hope they have still got it in store in a couple of months. I'm going to look for some colourful things now! Thanks for the advice xx

By my experience holiday stuff is all gone by end of July. Maybe buy it a month before as motivation influenced and so u still within 28 day Rights to return. Primark have lots of accessories in in bright colours so won't cost much either and if u buy another bikini in a bright colour u van use the same look. In fact primark may have bikinis in there too. Xx

I think I'll see if they have it online and buy it :) I can always sell it on eBay if I dont wear it cos you can get a lot of eBay for Topshop stuff! Going to look round primark soon, they always have nice swimwear x

Back