One last go!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
Back on the wagon from tomorrow.... Sick of the weight going up and not down, I've tried over the last few months to do this by watching what I eat and it's not worked at all, I know CWP works so I'm doing it this time and for the last time...
Watch this space!!

Back on the wagon from tomorrow.... Sick of the weight going up and not down, I've tried over the last few months to do this by watching what I eat and it's not worked at all, I know CWP works so I'm doing it this time and for the last time...
Watch this space!!
Hi pink-sarah, I am in the same position as yourself. I started Mon 22/08/16 again!! Forum is so quiet, have you noticed?
Anyway looking for a buddy so we can share how we are getting on. I am doing so well up to now. My problem is sleep, this is the third night that I am having difficulty, I can't understand why! It is 2.17am and I have tried to fall asleep. I have given up, put this on and searched for another CWP that I can share my journey with.
Away to try again, fingers and toes crossed I manage to drop off.

Hi christine..
Your right, its very quiet in here lately compared to what it used to be!
i need a cwp buddy too so we can cheer each other along!!
how you going? Are you winning with it up to now??
I started tuesday, saw my cwp woman monday night, started at 15st 4.5lb and refuse to weigh myself until monday! I was terrible last time i did this, for weighing every morning and it gers very disheartening! !

Hi and good luck, I'm on lipotrim so similar boat..

Hi,
Im starting Lipotrim Monday for the first time. Im hoping to keep in touch with others doing similar diets will be great to have some online support. Im planning on doing this as a kick start to losing weight as finding it so difficult to control my eating. Im an all or nothing kind of eater. Good luck everyone!

Hi christine..
Your right, its very quiet in here lately compared to what it used to be!
i need a cwp buddy too so we can cheer each other along!!
how you going? Are you winning with it up to now??
I started tuesday, saw my cwp woman monday night, started at 15st 4.5lb and refuse to weigh myself until monday! I was terrible last time i did this, for weighing every morning and it gers very disheartening! !
Hi pink-sarah, I'm doing so well with CWP. Surprised how easy I'm finding it this time. I have so much energy, keeping busy catching up with bits around the house that I have been putting off for yonks. My sleep pattern is crazy though. I'm going to speak to my CC on Monday about it. I am sure this never happened before! I am doing the same as yourself waiting till Monday for my weigh in.
I am 10 stone 8 lbs, normal for me is 8 stone 4 lbs as you have probably guessed I am only wee.
I ordered a lovely jumpsuit, it came on Tuesday, day after I started, far too small, I am keeping it. I am determined I am going to get into it, when I do I will be soooo happy!
This time I am very determined. I was getting so disgusted with myself, rolls of fat around my middle, I am angry that I let myself reach this stage. How much are you hoping to lose? It is great that I have you to buddy with, I was starting to think it was only me doing CWP and WHY!!
I hope I will be saying similar this time next week!! So far so good. x

Hi,
Im starting Lipotrim Monday for the first time. Im hoping to keep in touch with others doing similar diets will be great to have some online support. Im planning on doing this as a kick start to losing weight as finding it so difficult to control my eating. Im an all or nothing kind of eater. Good luck everyone!
Hi,
Welcome djv, I am happy to see a newbie here, I was getting worried. This site was so busy last time I was dieting.
Good Luck with your journey, I will keep in touch. x

Reactions: djv
Hi,

Hey there I'm a lipotimer as well hun so fell free to post and ask any questions! This is a fantastic resource!

Hey there I'm a lipotimer as well hun so fell free to post and ask any questions! This is a fantastic resource!
Thanks having this support is so important as most of my friends and family have no idea what it is and would think I was mad if I told them what im doing. So ive only told close family for now xx

Thanks having this support is so important as most of my friends and family have no idea what it is and would think I was mad if I told them what im doing. So ive only told close family for now xx
Hi djv, I am the same, my friends think I'm mad as I am giving up my busy social life for a short spell. I am just keeping myself busy. It is helping. x

Hi again Girlies, I was a supposedly a bad girl tonight! I had half a chicken breast, mushrooms, leek, red peppers with garlic. Do not feel guilty at all! I am still in ketosis. Have a look on Pinterest, a USA site, they do say they are more advanced than us! I did know Saturday nights would be my challenge, I am home, my girlfriends are out. I Do have my husband here, he works away from home, a lot. I had plans for weeks tonight, my bestie is going away on Monday to continue her round the world adventures on her and her hubbys yacht. Lucky them !! I am going to visit on 26th Sept. Am I a baddie? I don't feel as if I am at all. One shake so far, I will probably have a warm Chocolate before bed. That adds up to today 660 Calories today, still drinking more than 2.25 litres of water. My way of consoling myself, I am not out hoochin & coochin with the girlies ( Glasgow Talk ) Stay Srong x

Back