One measley lb

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Well, week 6 weigh in n I've lost 1lb. So close to the 2st lost mark too.

I've been completely 100% so it's very disheartening. I'll give it another week to see if it picks back up, fingers crossed.

Don't get too disheartened. I only lost 2lbs yesterday on my week 3 weigh in and was so p*ssed off I ended up eating some ham but I'm back on the wagon today. People do occasionally have lower losses for one or even two weeks and then catch up again. Keep on going. You're doing really well.

1lb is still 1lb less to lose, don't get disheartened hang in there and im sure you will be fine :) x

Thank u, I'm still sticking to it although when my OH came home with a kfc last night I was soo close to pinching a chip, luckily he told me I wasn't allowed to cheat!

Don't panic. You will probably have a good week next week. I had some weeks where my losses were poor but overall I averaged the stone a month. So take heart and keep up your great effort.

Aw it happens. I only lost 2 lbs (well a smidge under) am hoping for a much better week nxt week. Be strong!

Guys guys guys, whats with the only?!!!
1lb is the equlivant to 8 sausages!

You have lost 26lbs in 6 weeks averaging 4.3lbs a week. Well on target for the 1st a month average lipotrim promote.

Back