One Month Down - Time Flyin!

Leluna

wannabeslim
Hi guys.... i just wanted to post this to maybe help anyone who is on day 1 or week 1.... today is my 30th day of 100% tfr.... ive lost 24lbs and wanted to let anyone know that the time just flies when you're on this diet..... it was literally only like yesterday i started this.... and now im one month in.... on day one, i looked longingly at everyone's stats... irishmolly, yeye, thornhill cate, sandra b.... to mention a few and thought 'how am i gonna do this'.... and now i have stats of my own and am so proud of myself! Ive been to restaurants (booked before i started this) a gala ball (turned up just after the dinner) an overnight hotel stay with my hubbie and kids..... and through them all ive just tuned out and tried to think of something else when the food is being served. I'm doing this for my husband and kids, so i can become involved in their lives again and not be sitting on the fat sideline watching from afar.... i want to go for walks with them, head out on picnics... go for a swim (without cringing) run on the beach... the list is endless.... im not blowing my own trumpet here... i just want to let any 'new' people know... hang in through the first few days and the hunger pangs.... dig deep and remember why you started and most of all remember the time will fly... why not lose a fab amount of weight with it???? :D:D:D

That is so lovely :) I hope you hit your goals and maintain for many years to come :D xx

Well done Leluna!! I have just got back from the chemist and am starting tomorrow!! Your story is really inspiring and if I lose even half that I will be thrilled!! Keep posting!! :) xx

Leluna thanks so much for posting this. I'm on day 10 and really struggling today even resorted to posting a desperate cry for help from my iphone in the car park earlier and reading this was just what I needed!!!!
well done you I hope you are very verty proud of yourself!

ah thanks guys! really wanted to give everyone a little boost coz i found on the first few days the 'voices' in my head kept tellin me 'omg 3 months is soooooo long you're not gonna stick it' and now one month has gone nearly in a day and im into my second month.... have had a few ropey moments, particularly as ive had so much on with events surrounding food.... so im delighted to get thru it and luckily ive nothing on this second month!!! At the end of the month we're taking kids camping (im a cub scout leader) and that's over 3 days so that will be interesting!!!! but ive found to just take each day as it comes and i refuse to think of anything else but staying positive and taking each day................. x

your inspirational leluna, was ready to give up today but after reading your post im not going to, if all you lovely people on this site can do it then so can i, just got to dig deep and find my inner strength. thank you and keep going well done leluna:)

thanx becci-boo.... you can do it... i know it is hard, but we do have to remember why we started this and i know i wanna be involved with my family as im sure you do.... weight holds you back so much both mentally and physically.... it annoys me so much and really affects me... i just wanna be like everyone else and look good in the summer and not be shrinkin away in big t-shirts and baggy clothes. To be honest for the first time, my weight was beginning to affect my health... i was becoming depressed, foot trouble, back pain etc and over xmas was startin to get the odd pain in my chest... so i thought that's it.... i have two beautiful children and a fab hubbie and am not risking all that for a biscuit????? so chin up and keep goin and take each day as it comes....xxx

Aw gosh Leluna it helps so much to have the story behind the stats - makes us all seem more human and the stories from all the strong women and men on here really really boost my spirits. I am on day 17 with 13 pounds down - I'd love to get to your goal of 24 lbs in 30 days so thank you for giving me something to work towards!

You're doing brilliant, and I love your attitude towards everything in respect of this diet! I think lots on here are relating to what youre posting, or have [if theyre further into LT] related to your words at some point in life. I know I do. Christmas was stupid, I binged and felt crap. I started LT and failed because of people around me wanting me to fail. It was my step-dad who made me fail, he tormented my life out and it hurt so much that I cracked. I made excuses but deep down there were no excuses. I either wanted to make a life change or I didnt. This time, its day 4, and ive had 1 shake all day and im feeling this so much! I'm on it, and i'm ready to buy a smaller pair of jeans, and be able to run around after my son. Thank you for opening up lots of peoples eyes and minds in how they view this type of diet. Wish you all the best and I hope even when you come off LT, you stick around to kick us all up the rear end when we are in dire need!xxx

Aw gosh Leluna it helps so much to have the story behind the stats - makes us all seem more human and the stories from all the strong women and men on here really really boost my spirits. I am on day 17 with 13 pounds down - I'd love to get to your goal of 24 lbs in 30 days so thank you for giving me something to work towards!
hey silly snacker! so glad you got something from the post.... i cant believe how quick this has gone.... im aiming to be 3 stone down by the second week in June... at the start i was like 'omg June???? what have i done... how am i gonna stay on this' particularly being a busy mum with lots on like everyone else here.... altho i did this years ago when i was a single chick and it was hard out with the girls every weekend... spose it doesn't matter what goes on around you, it's about diggin deep and takin each day as it comes.... cant believe im into month 2... feels like a breeze now...!! looking forward to seein a pic of you in your 'lully blue dress' :D

You're doing brilliant, and I love your attitude towards everything in respect of this diet! I think lots on here are relating to what youre posting, or have [if theyre further into LT] related to your words at some point in life. I know I do. Christmas was stupid, I binged and felt crap. I started LT and failed because of people around me wanting me to fail. It was my step-dad who made me fail, he tormented my life out and it hurt so much that I cracked. I made excuses but deep down there were no excuses. I either wanted to make a life change or I didnt. This time, its day 4, and ive had 1 shake all day and im feeling this so much! I'm on it, and i'm ready to buy a smaller pair of jeans, and be able to run around after my son. Thank you for opening up lots of peoples eyes and minds in how they view this type of diet. Wish you all the best and I hope even when you come off LT, you stick around to kick us all up the rear end when we are in dire need!xxx
ah thanks fizzstar! I was the same at Christmas... never stopped eating and was sick to my stomach that i was so out of control with no pulling back... was gonna start weightwatchers but knew the change was not gonna happen quick enough for me so decided to do this.... like you i knew a life change was in order and QUICK! Ignore your step-dad this is for your little boy so he can have a mum to be proud of that runs alongside him and is not sitting in the corner tormented by feelings of failure.... (know those feelings sooo much) when i feel it's tough goin i picture my two children and think this is for them..... try that one it works! good luck in the future i will certainly be hangin around.... this forum has mega support... :D:D

Every individual in this forum is an inspiration. Weve all got qualities that help each other thro our own experiences! Well done to us all xxc

Back