One month in - what I have learnt so far

Nice post, really helpful.

About cooking and tasting when seasoning personally I taste a little and (yes, not very nice) spit it out afterwards.

thanks for this - I suppose I am a bit afraid to get the taste! and want more??

Feeling a little unmotivated today having only lost 4lbs on my first week :confused: so this is just what I needed to hear. Thank you :)

Feeling a little unmotivated today having only lost 4lbs on my first week :confused: so this is just what I needed to hear. Thank you :)

You don't have too much to lose, so I don't suppose it will come off quite so fast. Still at 4lb a week you'll be over a stone down in a month! :)

You don't have too much to lose, so I don't suppose it will come off quite so fast. Still at 4lb a week you'll be over a stone down in a month! :)
Thanks for that encouragement, feel better today. :)

colosi.. i would like to know how u get on with exante as we are both quite similar in height and weight. I really want to try this diet but wondered what kind of weight loss u will be having as I know people whom have less weight to loss, loose weight slower. If u have around 4lb weight loss per week then its def worth a try , ile be on the look out for yr progress because i really want to give it ago, nway good luck

You'll lose around a stone a month on any VLCD Pixar

colosi.. i would like to know how u get on with exante as we are both quite similar in height and weight. I really want to try this diet but wondered what kind of weight loss u will be having as I know people whom have less weight to loss, loose weight slower. If u have around 4lb weight loss per week then its def worth a try , ile be on the look out for yr progress because i really want to give it ago, nway good luck
Hi Pixar. I would love to post more on here but my life is absolutely manic but I will be definitely posting at least once a week when I weigh in. Really hope Starlight is right re the stone. I am sticking to it rigidly with probably a dash of skimmed once a day and a slice of lean ham when I feel like I'm going to cave in (probably twice a week). Good luck and well done with the weight you've lost so far :)

starlight you know u mentioned you can loss roughly a stone in a month? is that mainly for the 1st stone or two? or can u achieve roughly 1 stone loss every month even after u have lost say 3 stones??

AND ITS SUCH FUN!! I am so enjoying the feeling of escape from the addiction of eating and drinking crap! No bloated feelings, no dehydrated hangovers, its a really good feeling to be doing what I want for me. Its really great to put me first - the first time for a very, very long time.

Feel better than I have felt for ages and sleeping like a log. Its magic.

GSQ

i really am tempted to try this diet, might order it at the end of the week, ile just stay on the diet i am doing at the moment which is the fl4i, based mainly on protein intake and weigh myself....i would love to have a weight loss of 1 stone a month, I'de even be happy with 10-12 pounds a month. thanks for the moto guys.

thanks carly82

Hi Pixar, you said you were interested in my progress. I lost 3lbs this week which I'm really pleased with and I've done no exercise but have kept religiously to the 3 shakes and 3litres of water. I've learnt not to weigh myself during the week now as my weight seems to go up and down on a daily basis and can also be demotivating if I put on a pound. Overall I'm more than happy with half a stone in 2 weeks and have high hopes for next week because I plan on doing 30mins on the Wii every evening. I'm doing Exante because I put on the 3 stone I'd lost on Rosemary Conley because I can't exercise strenuously as I'm waiting for surgery on my shoulder in June.

sorry to hear yr gonna have an op in june, hope it all goes well for u, and by june u should hopefully be 2 stones down so u would nearer to target. I am tracking yr weight loss as me and u are very alike in weight and height and would be interesting for us to see our progress, and half stone in 2 weeks is what you would expect so u have done very well, keep it up girl:)

Hi GSQ

Just wanted to add that I think it's a great post. Great motivator, and like someone else said, I'm going to keep going back to read it.

I'm expecting my stuff to arrive, and can't wait to start - will be after Easter though. Have lost a bit on WW recently, but not quick enough for my liking!

Thanks again,
PB97

Back