Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

One month trial!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by jayne289, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone

I thought I would give the diaries a go because I am on day three, only planning to do this for a month but I seriously miss real food. I think I can cope for a month but I can feel the self control waning slightly. I think about other foods ALOT and try to justify it to myself but going for low carb options but I haven't given in yet!!

I was almost 18 stone in January and now I am just under 15, I lost exactly 40lbs by trying to make sensible choices and doing a bit of exercise. But it was slow progress because I would have treats and the odd takeaway and make up for it by being good in the week.

So I thought a VLCD would be a good idea to do for a month to kick start the weight loss a bit, hopefully get me under 14stone, ideally 13 and a half. Then I will see how I feel about continuing for another month.

I keep telling myself to take it one day at a time, and when its really tough one packet at a time! I am quite excited about weighing myself next Monday but I am really hoping for AT LEAST 6 or 7lbs and I will be disappointed if I don't get that, although if I don't and week two is a really good loss I would be just as happy.

Im going to try and stick with writing a diary every day if not every other day.

So far I have found the hardest time is when I get home from work about 5 or 6pm. And the easiest time is right up until that! At work I am quite busy so I can cope.

Hopefully this month will be a very cheap month for me too - £100 for all the food I am goiing to eat, I won't buy any clothes because I keep telling myself that they won't fit once I have lost a bit more weight.

Anyway, really sorry for the rant I'll be amazed if anyone reads this I just wanted to rant a bit!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Lol hey just wanted to call in and say hi and good luck :) it does get easier :) like you said one day at a time :) really hope it goes well for you x

4. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    Hiya, just a quicky to say good luck - the first week is the hardest and time does drag because it's constantly on your mind but soon it just becomes 'normal' and food isn't such a big deal any more - i'm now on my 4th week and i can't believe how it's flown by! x

5. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well my first week didn't go well, lasted until Thursday morning when I decided I didn't want to do it anymore, think I am kidding myself that because I am not 40 stone I don't need to take such drastic action but now that I have paid for a month I think I will give it another go from tomorrow morning and see how I feel. If I still absolutely can't cope then I will go back to calorie counting - might have more luck the second time around. I hope!

6. xSherrie.Chointellex

xSherrie.Chointellex Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that second time round is better. I agree with Thetrigos that the first week is the hardest, Im on day 10 and had a first week loss of 10lbs which spurred me on and its getting easier as it does just become a way of life. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and always top yourself up with it when you feel tempted!

Good luck! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.