One more time back on the wagon.

lass321

Gold Member
How did the weight go back on? I stop focusing for an instant and suddenly it was a year later and I was 2 stone heavier. 5 stone plus to lose - and I need to get there this time - not sure my self-esteem will survive if I muck up this time.

Thank heavens for this place - definitely my sanity relies on it!

Thanks guys for your words of support. I do feel motivated this time. I have lots going on in my life at the moment that is hard or impossible to control. I think if I get back control in this one area it will go a long way to making other things bearable.

Thanks Emm - I'd love to have you as my adopted Mum, you are always very supportive, just like my real Mum. a girl can't have too many Mums can she? I have till Tuesday to hand the assignment in, I'm sure I'll get it done, and you're right it will be a great boost once its done and dusted and sent in. When is your next assignment?

Not sure at the mo' Caroline, I think I will just let it creep up on me!!...:D
Next meeting is March 18th anyway.

Just a by.the.by...as I am aware that you do Facebook, was trying to put a comment on there but couldn't find the "enter" button...can you explain by any chance please?

I just entered a new status and when I had typed it in clicked the 'post' button. If you are commenting on someone else's post there isn't an 'enter' button, you just use the return button on your keyboard. I am still in classic view. If you have the new timeline view I don't know if it is different. B.t.w. if you want to befriend me on Facebook my surname is Geddes. My picture is not of me but of a very skinny and quite attractive vampire avatar. have a good day today, Caroline.

Back