ONE POUND AT A TIME

Crunchie and ripples are a great way to spend 5pp :)

My class leader raves about the m&s thins x

Really busy day in work so didn't get a chance to eat a lot (should work everyday lol!).

Breakfast
Slimbo & banana 3

Lunch
WW tomato soup 2
Brown roll 3

And that was it til 9pm!
Had a ready meal to eat but couldn't finish it!
Half ready meal about 5 then half bottle wine and cheese 13?!

26/27

Weigh in this this evening, dreading it as usual! Will be happy with sts but would love 1/2lb for my first sliver 7

Don't have a plan yet today as I need to go to the shops! Think it will be

Breakfast 5pp
Shredded wheat
Soya light milk

Lunch 5pp
Slimbo 3
WW tomato soup 2
Apple

Snac a jacks 4pp(??) and coke zero

Dinner after weigh in..
Homemade beef burger 4pp
Roll 3pp
Fried onion 0
Roasted baby potatoes 4pp
Salad 0

Creme egg ;) 5pp

Total 28/27

Sounds like a yummy day good luck for wi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do like my wine :/

Just been to weigh in, have lost another 2.5lb! Can't really believe it, takes me to 9lb off so far so good :)

Brilliant well done!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

9lb is fantastic!! Well done

I was shocked how many pp there was in wine, I used to have at least 3 bottles a week!!! Has def made me more aware x

Thanks girls, this page is a great support for me! Feel like I have to report each day lol

Had a few post weigh in treats as usual ;) don't count them but that may have to change as time goes on!

So new week and new set of weeklies :D

Today's plan

Breakfast 4pp
Cinnamon porridge and blueberries

Lunch
Slimbo 3pp
Sweet chilli philli 1pp
Lettuce
WW bar 2pp

Dinner
Burger 5pp
Slimbo 3pp
Wedges 4pp
Coleslaw 3pp

Snacks
Fruit and 0% natural yog 2pp

Total 27/27pp
0/49pp

Yeah I always like that about minis too, you feel like you are part of a big team and that you have to report everyday..I love it!

Lovely looking plan for today. Do you find the slimbos filling? I've had one for breakfast and was still starving after. Not sure I'd buy them again

In the library and needed a coffee but of course i didn't have any cash so asked could i use my card? Of course but you have to spend £5.
Oh oh not a healthy thing in sight so i got a coffee, diet coke and a GIANT rice krispie chocolate square which i have just inhaled! Could anyone help me with the pp? I'm thinking 6 or 7???

Ok gonna count that bun as 7pp and I used 2pp for cheese on my burger instead of nat yog with fruit.

So have used 7/49 weeklies

image-1089120420.jpg

Tasted good :)

Back