ONE POUND AT A TIME

Well done on your loss - and the food looks good so far this week.

Disaster of an evening...gonna stick to my 27pp per day til thurs :O

I swear it's the weekends that cause the most trouble! I find it's the lack of routine and I don't plan the weekends so well. What has gone wrong?

Just was tempted by other halves takeaway so had one too with wine :/ oops. Still think I'll be ok if I can stay in track til thurs! X

It's really hard when the OH is not dieting with you. Mine is because he has a health issue which means he has to cut down on fatty food, which is terrible for him but great for me! Every cloud and all that....

Struggling today! Feeling so tired, hardly slept a wink last night and worked from 7.30-1.30 today. Foodwise I've been rubbish but still within pps..

Breakfast 10pp- 2 breakfasts as up so early
Coke 200ml 2/3pp(?!)
Allen light bar 2pp
Slimbo 3pp
Cheese 3pp

Lunch - mc Donald's happy meal 14pp
(Small cheeseburger -8 small fries - 6)

3pp left til bedtime lol
Slimbo with tomatoes and onions

Gonna nibble on fruit and carrot sticks and drink loads of water/black tea

Used my last 3pp on hummus with carrot sticks, also had grapes, pineapple, mini tangerines.
Feel like a whale tonight lol, but happy I've stayed inside my pp. Have to be up at 6am tomorrow and won't be home til 9pm so early night tonight and an organised days eating tomorrow!
Tomorrows menu..

Breakfast
Shredded wheat and skimmed milk 5pp
Fruit - apple/banana

Lunch
Slimbo 3pp
Cheese 3pp
Soup 0pp

Dinner
Ready meal - slowed cooked Spanish pork with paprika rice 10pp
Can coke zero

Snacks
Prob have another slimbo when I get in with Nutella and banana 6pp with a big mug of tea :)

Hi :) my day has been good! Stayed on plan and had a nice day at work. Only home at 10.30! Totally wrecked, bath and bed I think! Hope I can keep to 27pp again tomorrow as I've a but
Of badness from the weekend to undo!

I always have badness from the weekend, Monday mornings are like a broken record with me! But I always think, if you're good most if the week you should still achieve something as you're changing habits & not just mindlessly scoffing all day everyday - well that's how it is for me ;)

I always have badness from the weekend, Monday mornings are like a broken record with me! But I always think, if you're good most if the week you should still achieve something as you're changing habits & not just mindlessly scoffing all day everyday - well that's how it is for me ;)

YOur totally right Hannah. If you can be good from Monday to Saturday morning you have achieved something great. I think everyone finds the weekend hard because you just wanna relax and eat quick handy stuff or treat foods.

Wasn't really good since last wed night! :O so 27pp from Mon til thurs may not do the trick this week...I'll see on thurs evening. As you say better than stuffing my face every day like I was before I started this lol.

Today's food

Breakfast
Fruit 0
milled seeds 1
0% Greek yog 1

Mid morning
Slimbo with tomatoes 3

Lunch
ww chicken, pot & leek soup 3 (rather tasty!)
Slimbo 3

Dinner will be
Bacon 2
Egg 3
Tomatoes 0
Mushroom 0
Slimbo 3
Beans 4

Total = 22pp leaving me 5pp for either a creme egg or a crunchie :D

Yep 5pp for a crunchie standard size! How good is that?! Lol
This is a 'slimbo', these ones are from m&s but you can get them in all the supermarkets now! I find them surprisingly satisfying. Maybe three in one day is a bit much though... :/

image-3042473577.jpg

Chrunchies have always been my saviour on ww. They are great value for pp, they are sweet, have chocolate and 1 is more than enough ;).
Also I didn't know M&S did squares, must have a look next time I'm in the north x

Back