ONE POUND AT A TIME

I'm a student midwife, finish in may. We need a minimum of 40 deliveries before registration, along with lots of other stuff :) It's a very rewarding job.

Today's food

2 nimble with Philly light 4pp
Butternut squash and edamame bean soup 5pp
Couldn't be bothered cooking or washing dishes so went to wether spoons..
Ham egg and the tiniest portion of chips I've ever seen! - about 7 chips - 18pp according to google!! Can't see how!

Anyway total 27/27pp
Early night tonight :)

How exciting, only 5 away...if you're delivering 2 a night you'll be there in no time!!! Although I guess there must be some shifts where you don't get to deliver.

18pp that does seem harsh, still if you're having an early night then you'll be too busy sleeping to eat!! :)

Weigh in tonight, tempted not to go as my scales are telling me I have a gain :( Must go and face the music regardless!! Take today as start of a new week.

Today's plan

Breakfast
Banana 0
Alpen light bar x 2 4pp
Skimmed milk in coffees 2pp

Lunch
Ryvita x 3 4pp
Sweet chilli Philadelphia 2pp
Salad 0pp

Dinner
Salmon fillet (marinated in soy, garlic & ginger) 7pp
New potatoes 3pp
Broccoli 0pp

Snacks
Creme egg :) 5pp

Well I had one pound off! Just shows how should go to meetings even when you're convinced you've been 'bad'. Might have had something to do with wearing my lightest trousers instead if jeans though ;) needs must ladies lol

10lb off so far and got my 5% award :D

Well done on the loss! I think weighing on different scales can give u a wrong result :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feel a bit queasy today for some reason so this plan may change as the progresses
I'm supposed to be on 26pp per day now but really don't want to drop a point yet lol so will continue with 27 this week and see how I get on.

Breakfast
Shredded wheat with skimmed milk 5pp

Lunch
Super foods salad with wholewheat pasta 7pp

Dinner
Chicken 4pp
Potatoes 3pp
Coleslaw 3pp

Eton mess - 6 mini meringues 3pp
ww cream 2pp
Raspberries and sweetener 0pp

Total 27/27pp

Might try making kale crisps tonight

Well I did say things might change today....

18pp
Personal BBQ pizza with delight mozzarella 16pp
Dip 2pp
Seen this in an eating out guide at last nights meeting! Worth in for a treat IMO

Used 14 of my weeklies
so 27/27 dailies and 14/49 weeklies

Attachments

• image-1457101146.jpg
    image-1457101146.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 56
Yum.... is that for the lot?

Yes, it's smaller than it looks in the pic, 4 wee slices. Book says its for the whole personal pizza. Scratched an itch it you know what I mean! Love dominos!

Thats quite good, it does look big!

Hey; I thought I was subscribed here. :)

I love getting dominoes coz they fit into the plan well and you can have a full one in your own haha :))

Back