ProPoints One small step for man, one giant leap for a Kitten

Great thread Kitten! Congrats on the weight loss too! I must get those Lidl brown baps asap, are they really only 2pps? How many in a pack? Thanks!

Hi Ellen, thanks for the support :) I put the NV on the pack into the calculator and it came back with 2pp. I should triple check just to be sure. There's 4 in a pack, I buy two packs a week, great for dipping in soup, also lovely toasted. I'm moving on from soup this week, more salad I think.

Friday:
Breakfast
Porridge maple syrup banana 5pp

Lunch:
went a tad wrong cos I didnt get my wages on time so was broke and had nothing in grrrr so I ended up raiding a friends cupboards....
cookies and smarties cheese triangles, i couldnt point them all but I'm giving it about 10pp growl.

Dinner:
I got paid woohoo!
Shepherds pie 13pp
broccoli
green beans

28 dailes used.

Saturday

3 Sausages 8pp
1 egg 2pp
2 slices white toast 4pp

Lunch:
2 packs of meanies 4pp
cheery coke 3pp
sooooo not healthy i know lol but I was playing through portal 2 again trying to get the achievements and kinda let lunch slide...

Dinner
Reheated Shepherds pie 13 pp
Grean Beans

29 dailies used 5 weeklies.

Yesterday
breakfast
Dippy eggs and soldiers 10 pp

Lunch
I tried to make mushroom soup, my first attempt at mushroom soup, it smelled like mushroom soup, looked like mushroom soup but dear god it was foul! Had to go brush my teeth to get the taste out. YUCK! and it would have only been 2pp.... yuck yuck yuck. So instead i had
Brown roll 2pp
3 bacon medallions 3pp
LF mayo 1pp
lettuce
tomato

Dinner
Burger 10pp
baked fries 5pp

29 dailies used 3 weeklies.

I'm starting a new exercise plan today. I'm finished work for the summer so I've some spare time on my hands. Also I was tempted by Lighterlife last week. I have a friend starting up, she lost 5 stone on it before in 4 months. I was sooooo tempted, I mean you just have to look at the results. Then I looked into it and got a tad scared. It keeps you in ketosis for as long as you're on the diet which is not good, staying in ketosis for longer than 14 days can lead to liver damage apparently. According to forums not just here but all over the place, people experience hair loss, some people were saying their periods stop or become a lot heavier or constant, some peoples libido disappears. PLUS its like 80 euro a week to be fed 550 cals a day, if i wanted to eat 550 cals a day I could do it for a lot less than 80 quid a week lol Also I'm not convinced I could maintain any losses from it. Any way I have decided against lighter life as tempting as the results make it look i would rather make a change i can stick to and get with the exercise so I can carry that on for the rest of my life too.

So the plan is zumba cardio party in the morning, 30 day shred in the afternoon and Chalean extreme in the evening. I want the inches gone, I want the lbs gone I want to be fit and toned. I look at shows like biggest loser and they work out near constantly so I think there's no reason I cant do it.

Zumba party here I come!

Sounds yummy! And yay to Zumba :) xx

Lovin your find on the Lidl brown baps! Gonna hunt those out for myself this week hehe!! Also.. completely understand about Portal 2... addictive stuff ;)
Well done on your losses so far x

POOPSICLES!!!!!!!:mad: The baps are 6pp!!!! :eek: feck it any way! How did I convince myself they were two? Arg!!! Well either way I dont use up all of my weeklies so they probably covered the difference. Sorry for getting your hopes up girls!

Zumba is gonna take a while to get the moves down at home I think, also I'll have to put the cats out in future cos they were attacking my feet. Still sweated my bum off tho :) Thank god I dont have neighbours they would have thought I started a dancing school for rhino's! :p

Well done hun! That's a shame about baps :(

Awwh no way! Baps are 6pp! :eek: That seems like a lot actually for a bap haha. No worries, least it hasn't slowed you down yet :D You seem to do a lot of exercise as well anyway, work those baps lol (no pun intended :p)

Thanks girls :) Baps baps baps lol! Just starting the exercising today... took my measurements and some "before" pictures cringe cringe cringe but dammit its motivational. I figured if you unrolled my belly it would stand at the same height as my 9 year old neice... cringe! No more fat cat! Time for skinny kitten!

Skinny kitten ;) x

hope your exercise all works out Kitten good luck for this week x

Mornin' all :) So work outs went well yesterday, finished the last of them at about half six yesterday evening and then i was like a bundle of energy for the rest of the night some how.

Anyhoo here's how it went food wise yesterday.

Breakfast:
Porridge maple syrup and an apple 5pp

Lunch
Tuna salad with LF mayo and olives 5pp

Dinner
Meatballs 8
pasta 5
Garlic bread 6

2 coffees with a sugar each and a can of red bull 5pp

29 dailies 5 weeklies.

Weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it, totm and I feel like a heffalump.

Best of luck with the weigh in Kitten!

I lost 2lbs! I'm actually really surprised. I did not feel like it when I was going to bed last night, I was thinking I had gained cos I felt so bloated and yuck but the work outs must be doing something other than making my thighs ache :)

Food yesterday:

Porridge maple syrup & apple 5pp
Coffee and sugar 1pp
red bull 3pp

BLT 10pp
coffee and sugar 1pp

Chicken breast 4pp
Baked fries 5pp
gravey 2pp
veg 0

Skinny cow triple choc brownie ice cream 2pp
I have triple checked these, they ARE 2pp and in lidl for 2 euro for 3 and I highly recommend them! The lads munched through their snickers ice cream in seconds and it took me about 20 minutes to eat my skinny cow I was savouring every chocolaty second of it :)

29 dailies 4 weeklies.

Well done you!! You'll be a skinny kitten in no time. Defo gonna look out for those skinny cow ice creams, sounds yum for only 2pp :) x

well done on your loss Kitten and I will deffo look out for the skinny cow also I hope we can get them up north lol btw are they in a cone or individual tubs or what way do they come? x

Thanks girls :) nice to see all the irish gravitating towards each other, we always manage to! The ones I got were the same as a magnum or solero but with no choc shell, just ice cream like a golly bar but better...I miss golly bars.... poor ice cream and its political incorrectness! lol

Well done on your loss :) xx

Back