Oh jem we Them here :) have my freezer stocked up with the mint ones :) xxx

Food for yesterday

Porridge maple syrup apple 5pp

Lunch
2 slices of toast with pate 6pp

dinner
big mac meal 25pp

dailies 29/29 weeklies 7/49

I'm not having a great morning, I'm cramping really badly since I woke up, havent had breakfast yet, so I'm hungry but I'm wrecked and dont want to move. And I have friends coming over tomorrow which means I have to move and make the place look habitable. And try air the place out, I was trying to make my bfs lunch this morning and I burnt the pot of curried lentils and it stinks. Any one who has ever seen "Anchorman" everything they said to describe the smell of sex panther is what my house smells like at the moment. Oh the joys!

Hope cramp goes away my lovely xx

Hope your feeling better Kitten.....sit down and have a wee rest then you'll be ready for amything and your place will look fab..just think of the extra ap's you will be gaining doing all that tidying up ...chin up hun x

Congrats on the 2lb loss Kitten! My stomach is all big and bloated at the moment too and it isn't totm or anything. Hope the cramping has passed. Take care of yourself.

Feeling any better yet kitten?? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hugs kitten x

Haven't been on in a few days but I'm feeling fine, a few hijinks over the weekend so there is going to be lots of narrative between daily diaries and/or meals to get the continuity of what I have eaten. Shant be able to remember other wise.

Thursday:
Breakfast:
Porridge maple syrup apple black coffee 5pp

Got the house cleaned up (hoorah!) It didnt smell any more and with thanks to super strong pain killers cramps were a distant memory by lunchtime.

Lunch
Tuna salad sandwich another apple black coffee 8pp

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake which I am pointing at 10pp
Skinny cow 2pp

25/29 dailies

Friday:
Breakfast
porridge maple syrup apple coffee 5pp

Lunch:
Leftover tuna past bake 10pp

Dinner:
Burger 13pp
Sweet potato fries (baked) 6pp and these things were delicious, never had sweet potato before yum yum yum.
What I did: Give them a bit of a wash, cut them into thick chips whack your oven to about 180 couple of sprays of fry light, salt and paprika, toss it all about, into a baking tray for about 30 min. Give them a shake and another coat of salt and paprika half way through YUM! Also made a garlic dip to go with them, Extra light mayo, 1.5% fat natural yoghurt roasted onion and garlic blitzed in with some tarragon and another fresh clove of garlic blitz blitz blitz season to taste and enjoy! I didn't really know how to point this, didnt use a whole lot, just for dipping so I just added 1pp to the fries.

29 Dailies 5 weeklies

Had friends over on friday night, they're a lovely couple who let us live with them for a few weeks before we moved to our new place and we havent seen them since we moved here. Twas a great night, we watched Tim Minchins last dvd, very funny, not for the easily offended if you're tempted to look it up.

Myself and herself put henna in our hair and drank tea called "the Iron Goddess of Mercy" seems to me that an iron goddess wouldnt be that merciful but the tea was lovely. The boys drank beer and talked poo, we all played pictionary till 4 in the morning when it was time to wash our out henna. It looks pretty cool, really shiny in the sun.

In the morning I cooked a big fry for all of us, and here's where my pps go out the window.
2 thick sausages from lidl 10pp!!!!!!!
1 egg 2pp
2 slices of toast 4pp.

Our lovely friends brought pie. Half the pie was eaten at breakfast, I said I was full after my 10pp sausages which I was so I avoided pie. Then our friends went home and pie was looking at me, evil pie. After a few hours of the pie refusing to leave me alone I decided I would make coffee, not for any particular reason (I made myself believe) but then I came back in with my freshly brewed mug and ate the other half of the pie. What an oinker! I have no idea what pp were in the pie, it was just like eating pie crust filled with strawberry jam so a quadrillion points I'm guessing. I then grazed my way to bed time. Silly, silly Kitten.

Yesterday.
Had a lie in, the boyfriend was going to go help his dad put down patio slabs or some such, he left about half nine, I was stumbling through the interwebs when not too long after he left he came back, I thought he must of forgotten something but no! My boyfriend drives a motor bike, 650cc he loves it. We live in the country, 15 minutes from your nearest tesco kinda country and we are surrounded by giant country houses, studs and golf clubs, so you have to deal with a lot of big mercedes and bmw's and audi drivers on little winding counrty roads. Me in my little ford ka would not have stood a chance against what my bf came up against. Some plonker in a BMW came around a tight bend on the wrong side of the road which meant the bike ended up in a ditch and boyfriend ended up bouncing down the road for a bit. He's ok, bit swollen and a bit of road rash, painful to stand and walk but he's home and alive and that's all I can ask for. BMW driver probably didnt even look in his rear view. So I wish I had saved the pie for the emotional eating cravings that then took place but I had a skinny cow instead 2pp.

tuna salad 4pp

Shepherds pie 13pp.

Drank lotsa coke and had a few choc biscuits and a few bags of meanies, didnt point them I was in a rage all day yesterday and how unbelievably inconsiderate and self centered some humans are.

New weeks, fresh start. Sorry for the rambling just had to get it all out. PHEW!

aww Kitten hope all is well now hope bf is feeling better today and don't be sorry for raambling ..it does you good to let off steam once in a while and we are all hear to listen and help. The sweet potato chips sound devine I've never had them with paprika I usually have black pepper and nutmeg on mine (and on bns) but will try it.Isn't it funny the way food seems to have a voice and just screams at you EAT ME and it only happens when we are trying to be good anyother time it just sits there looking at you and thats the time you probaly wouldn't even touch it......evil food ..lol. don't worry about the pie today is a new day and a new start ....have a good day hun x

Wow kitten, sorry to hear about your BF, hope he's gonna be okay?! Totally understand about the comfort eating aswell lol... Some days are harder than others. New week now and I'm sure you'll be great! Those sweet potatoes sound good, I've never tried them before but might this week sometime :)

Hi Hun
I have just subscribed to ur diary for further inspiration cheers, this is my first day
X

Sounds like a nice weekend before that :( glad the bf is ok lovely! Xx

Happy that bf is not badly hurt Kitten. Your eating was totally understandable under the circumstances so draw a line under it and start afresh.

Hey kitten, you've been quiet... how are you getting on? X

Where is our Kitten?

Hope ur ok kitten z

Back