One stone at a time target/challenge.

Good luck! I hate water, so I know how hard it is having 1 bottle never mind 2 !

So what are you going to do to stop getting bored ?

Yes you are a disgrace ! oj

At least you are planning to treat yourself, which is better than just binging!

Lisa x

Whats really sad is my treat is some baguette with real sausages and ketchup. Im such a jet set girl . How did you get on at your meeting last night x x

Good luck to you too carly and all tues weighers. Mines at 5 . Thats loads of hours to keep myself out of mischief :( you have loads of time till the wedding so just keep plugging away x x

Gosh that sounds so good to me right now :D

I cant tell you how much im looking forward to it and i normally only have a light brunch on wi day so should not be too bad for points. X x

Whats really sad is my treat is some baguette with real sausages and ketchup. Im such a jet set girl . How did you get on at your meeting last night x x

Sounds lovely!

My meeting is on Thursday xx

Lisa xx

I had the weight watchers potatoe leek and chicken soup yesterday for my dinner, it was not bad, the other weight watchers soups taste, well tasteless!

I need to get some soup recipies!

Lisa xx

I had the weight watchers potatoe leek and chicken soup yesterday for my dinner, it was not bad, the other weight watchers soups taste, well tasteless!

Lisa xx

I dont like them either. On the ww website or you can google no point soups. I normally just throw everything in and a couple of potatoes and hope for the best so at most its 2 points a serving including stock cube x

Lisa xx

I have just had a bowl of Carrot, Celeriac and Coriander soup that i made over the weekend, very yummy and 0 Points. Will be popping a photo on my blog later if you want to have a look, I'll let you know when it's there :)

I cannot believe that SW Story its crazy how much things add up....

This week I have planned all my work week meals and on Friday I will plan my weekend :)

I dont like them either. On the ww website or you can google no point soups. I normally just throw everything in and a couple of potatoes and hope for the best so at most its 2 points a serving including stock cube x

Have you read the slimming world story ....?? that's all im gonna say LOL

Lisa xx

I cannot believe that SW Story its crazy how much things add up....

This week I have planned all my work week meals and on Friday I will plan my weekend :)

Good Girl!
as the saying goes, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail !

Lisa xx

I am indeed! The bride is in most of my pics on here! Stunning size 10 and other bridesmaid is an 8... Despite losing 2 stone 8 I'm still in the same size! Blooming 26 trousers and anywhere from 16-24 dress lol!

Enjoy that sausage Butty it sounds lush!!!!!

Good luck xxx

Have you read the slimming world story ....?? that's all im gonna say LOL

Lisa xx

I know you could see that happening. Ive beem anal about tracking and weighing up until sat and then went off track for the first time in 10 wks but head back in the zone now . Treat tonight as always after wi then back to business tomorrow . If you hear a loud scream about 5.10 this evening its me shouting cos ive put on after saturdays little episode :(

Loving the plans going on here ladies! *high five*

I had dinner at lunchtime, and will have a snack for "dinner" - WI tomorrow! Good luck to all those weighing in tonight!

xxx

Same for you tomorrow x x

I know you could see that happening. Ive beem anal about tracking and weighing up until sat and then went off track for the first time in 10 wks but head back in the zone now . Treat tonight as always after wi then back to business tomorrow . If you hear a loud scream about 5.10 this evening its me shouting cos ive put on after saturdays little episode :(

I have totally no room to talk at all, I was anal about writing everything down, till a few days ago. I need a strong word with myself!

Good Luck for wi x

Loving the plans going on here ladies! *high five*

I had dinner at lunchtime, and will have a snack for "dinner" - WI tomorrow! Good luck to all those weighing in tonight!

xxx

good luck for you wi !

Lisa xx

Good luck goose1, let us all know how u get on xx

Thanks Porter lost 1.5 lb, delighted so treat over and back to business. Good luck to you too . let us know how you get on x x

I have totally no room to talk at all, I was anal about writing everything down, till a few days ago. I need a strong word with myself!

Good Luck for wi x

good luck for you wi !

Lisa xx

Thanks a mill. lost 1.5 lb so chuffed. Back to being a good girl now and no slip ups this wk x x

Back