One stone at a time target/challenge.

Sts this week. Ok with that cos had few christmas lunches this week. Work christmas party tonight then straight back on track tom x

Well done Gail . Enjoy your xmas party x x

Hi all im on my phone an i cant quote so im just going to say hi to everyone and lets kick ass tomorrow and try to stay within out points. I stayed on track today didnt get out for a walk or anything though god only knows where all this rain is coming from.
Love the staying positive about things always better to look on the bright side and think of all we've accomplished so far and not to dwell on our little slip up's.
I'm off to bed to avoid temptation :)
Night all

Enjoy your party Gail ..

Hey all,
What kind of day have you had? I've been okay today - went to Aberystwyth after work to get hubbie some new clothes - he's shrinking faster than i can clothe him at the moment!

Had a mcdonalds for tea - fully pointed and then sat in the car watching the sea and it was so windy the waves were crashing up and over the car..bbrrrr...scary! :eek:

I have now decided after 7 weeks of dieting that I don't like mcdonald fries. Such a waste of points.
Whats everyone up to tomorrow? Lots of cleaning and washing for me... lovely housebound exercise. :)
Emms x

Hey all,
What kind of day have you had? I've been okay today - went to Aberystwyth after work to get hubbie some new clothes - he's shrinking faster than i can clothe him at the moment!

Had a mcdonalds for tea - fully pointed and then sat in the car watching the sea and it was so windy the waves were crashing up and over the car..bbrrrr...scary! :eek:

I have now decided after 7 weeks of dieting that I don't like mcdonald fries. Such a waste of points.
Whats everyone up to tomorrow? Lots of cleaning and washing for me... lovely housebound exercise. :)
Emms x

Hiya emms oh mc donalds my mouth is watering now. I ate nothing all day was so busy ( i know tut tut) and got a bag of chips from the chipper for dinner and they did nothing for me either, i prefer a proper dinner these days . Just made rice crispie cakes for my godsons birthday and proud to say i only licked the spoon at the very end. Not up to much tomorrow hubby is working so i have to visit my cousin then home to the cleaning and washing too which by the way im sure my neighbours must be sneaking into my basket cos it appears out of nowhere. Ah well . Have a good day tomorrow x x x

Hi all im on my phone an i cant quote so im just going to say hi to everyone and lets kick ass tomorrow and try to stay within out points. I stayed on track today didnt get out for a walk or anything though god only knows where all this rain is coming from.
Love the staying positive about things always better to look on the bright side and think of all we've accomplished so far and not to dwell on our little slip up's.
Night all

Enjoy your party Gail ..

Hi lou well done on today and good luck for tomorrow. I only got a half an hour walk today . You would be sick of the wind rain and cold:( you are dead right about looking on the bright side . Night night . Check in tomorrow x x

Night all

Enjoy your party Gail ..

Aww bless you ! going to bed so you don't eat.... maybe thats the way forward... I wonder if the hospital can put me into a coma for 6 months, and I would loose loads of weight ! Sweet dreams lol

Hey all,

Emms x

I can't eat a full meal from mcdonalds, I never have the drink, well I have a slurp but thats it, I don't really like pop... so at least from now on, you can just have the burger or something and leave the fries.. or could have a childrens meal and the bag of fruit instead of fries...

Hiya emms oh mc donalds my mouth is watering now. I ate nothing all day was so busy ( i know tut tut) and got a bag of chips from the chipper for dinner and they did nothing for me either, i prefer a proper dinner these days . Just made rice crispie cakes for my godsons birthday and proud to say i only licked the spoon at the very end. Not up to much tomorrow hubby is working so i have to visit my cousin then home to the cleaning and washing too which by the way im sure my neighbours must be sneaking into my basket cos it appears out of nowhere. Ah well . Have a good day tomorrow x x x

As soon as you said, you were proud to just lick the spoon, god, you are funny.... I couldn't concentrate on the rest of the post, as I was just imagning you!

Well tomorrow, Ive got Basketball with my daughter in the afternoon, and housework for the rest of the day, Im actually thinking of going to bed soon to stop me eating... ! Oh I had fish and chips and peas for tea, but I only had 3 chips, but the fish was to die for, and I have had 3 bottles of blue wkd.... I've not even counted points... cba lol

Lisa xx

Oh i need some help with something non weight loss related, to do with my work, I want to write a letter to companies, small playcentres to nursing homes to larger companies to ask if I can go into their companies and show off my products, anyone any good at writing letters like that who can help me ?

Lisa xx

Oh i need some help with something non weight loss related, to do with my work, I want to write a letter to companies, small playcentres to nursing homes to larger companies to ask if I can go into their companies and show off my products, anyone any good at writing letters like that who can help me ?Lisa xx
Without sounding like a big head - I'm quite good a writing letters. I'm a PA so do it for a job. Happy to help. My email is [email protected] feel free to email me if you want some help.
Emms x

aww fantastic !

I will get onto that now !

Lisa xx

Totally not on any subject whatsoever but went to Starbucks today for skinny gingerbread latte mmmmmm. Anyhow bought some Xmas blend instant coffee cos it was half price. They've had a diff offer on everyday durin dec. I've just had a slurp & it's blummin lovely. Still bit pricey even at half price but a nice Xmas treat. Another thing, I'm fumin inside cos my 8 yr old son told me tonight that boy in his class called me fat :( The boy in question is a horrible little boy & as much as I want to go up wag my finger & confront him, I'm gonna be the adult I am & rise above it. His mother looks like a drag queen anyway & I could always accidentally stick my foot out when he's running past.
Lisa, you really are a girl after my own heart. I love blue wkd's but not good points wise:( I only realised myself after I'd been out on a afternoon sesh & had 7, still lost tho cos I counted em & had not many weeklies left. Good luck with the letter writing. Oh & what a lovely son you have, treating you to such luxuries. Well done to him for working so hard. That what I mentioned earlier my mate just stood there like a goldfish.
What was a quick note has turned into an essay & now my "special" coffee is cold.
Xxxxkayxxx

Totally not on any subject whatsoever but went to Starbucks today for skinny gingerbread latte mmmmmm. Anyhow bought some Xmas blend instant coffee cos it was half price. They've had a diff offer on everyday durin dec. I've just had a slurp & it's blummin lovely. Still bit pricey even at half price but a nice Xmas treat. Another thing, I'm fumin inside cos my 8 yr old son told me tonight that boy in his class called me fat :( The boy in question is a horrible little boy & as much as I want to go up wag my finger & confront him, I'm gonna be the adult I am & rise above it. His mother looks like a drag queen anyway & I could always accidentally stick my foot out when he's running past.
Lisa, you really are a girl after my own heart. I love blue wkd's but not good points wise:( I only realised myself after I'd been out on a afternoon sesh & had 7, still lost tho cos I counted em & had not many weeklies left. Good luck with the letter writing. Oh & what a lovely son you have, treating you to such luxuries. Well done to him for working so hard. That what I mentioned earlier my mate just stood there like a goldfish.
What was a quick note has turned into an essay & now my "special" coffee is cold.
Xxxxkayxxx

Aww no wonder you were peed off with that boy, I think as parents who are overweight, it is one of the things we worry about, if our kids are going to get the grief of our problems... its not nice at all.

Lisa xx

Thanx all, party was fab hangovers not! Had meal but didn't eat sweet and danced all nite so hopefully it mite not hav been 2 bad. Cud just do with some of ur Starbucks coffee Kay. Need hangover food 2. Hav gud day all. 2 weeks to Christmas eve let's c how much we can lose for then xxx

glad you had a nice time, all that dancing should deffo help toward the food... how many activity points do you think you earned lol.

Ive just been to Basketball with cody, she won a medal this week, for her skills !

We are home now and she has her friend around, playing on the wii, whilst the hubby has conveniently disapeared upstairs..

Lisa xx

Hey guys!
Hope you don't mind if I join you at this challenge. Defiantly see 1stone at a time being more achievable I'm at 8.5lbs so far, but been stuck there for a few weeks now :( would like to get to my 1st stone for new year as got a big night out planned. Got another 4st to go after that...ideally for September when I'm bridesmaid. Would love to prove to a friend (the bride) that I can do it, as I asked her not to order my dress yet, but she went ahead and got me an 18...which disappointed me, as she clearly has no faith in me :( hope everyone is getting on ok in the run up to Xmas...I know I'm going to find it a touchy, but determind not to put my good work(so far) to waste.
Is anyone else finding the Christmas parties/meals out seem to be a continuous thing through December...as if one meal out would be a big enough challenge...instead I have about 2 meals out a week planned. Wish me luck! X

Hi emmajayne, welcome aboard. Well done so far on your weight loss & I'm sure your determination will pay off for the wedding. Luckily dresses can be taken in. I'm just finding the whole Xmas goodies too much to handle. I can not resist mince pies, nuts, cheese & biscuits & nibbles. I can't eat in moderation either. I could literally eat a whole box of 6 mince pies& not even think about it :(
Anyway keep poppin on here for chats & support xxxx Kay

I know I could try posting this on SF but think I'll get better response here, does anyone know where I can buy WW bagels. Looked in sainsburys & coop but no joy & decided mon is the day I'm gonna try the sf. I'm thinkin these are my main things....
Porridge
Bagels with ham & cream cheese( is that free)
Jkt potatoe & beans
Meat, pot, 2 veg
I am gonna miss my warby wraps but I know they'll still be waiting for me if I get outta the other side alive xxxxkayxxx

Back