One stone at a time target/challenge.

Goose1 said:
Ah you are very kind thank you. Im going up to the north of ireland shopping next wk and hope to get some up there in sainsburys or the like . Thanks a mill for even thinking of it. I have tears in my eyes now. Im such a whingebag :)

You daft mare. Let me know if you get some they really are the best thing since...... Sliced bread. Lol. Really versatile & filling xxx

Well done for resisting mil temptations Kay! Dont think I'd hav been able to after day uve had. Not been much better myself, fell over this afternoon. Really hurt my back, shoulder, knees and thumb. My positive comment is don't think ive broken anything xxx

You guys - make me laugh so much! Kay your tirade about your MIL was so funny. Sounds like mine - everything is 'top of the range' when i know she got it in the pound shop! LOL.

Gwen - well done for making the appt. you're half way there honey.

Oh and I lost 4LBS!! can you believe it!
I got my second silver seven and my 5% tonight! 17lbs in 7 weeks. I'm really chuffed with myself.

Can I just ask - what are the warby wraps?

Emms x

Come on emms you can do it xxxx
Well today has been a day from hell. People ringing tellin me they not received an email I went to the trouble of sending on thurs. Students not turning up to college. Avin to do someone else's job at work cos they gone to pizza hut wi students. Then pick kids up from MIL only to find she's bought ME a big wheel type thing that's made from Danish pastry stuff but bit christmassy. She says"apparently it's nicer than harrods" AND? then she's also made me a Xmas cake & bought tiger bread. It's like fatties & feeders. I had to bite my Tongue cos the mood im in I wud of bit her head off & been nasty. Then come home to pile of pots that lard arse couldn't be bothered to do last night, walk dog & take Zak swimming. I've not stopped for drink all day. Oh & I'm starting wi cold. Oh & also I walk past some students on corridor & heard 1 say "she's an old woman I saw her face" now it may not of been bout me but when your feelin crap anyway paranoia sets in. Ssssssoooooo moan over, movin forward the tiger bread is goin to the horse tomorrow, the wheel that's " better than harrods" is going to students Xmas bake tomorrow & the Xmas cake is staying wrapped in cling film till I chuck it in bin. Food wise I've had
Porridge 4pp
Banana
Apple
Satsuma
Bagel & Philly 7pp
I'm now starving & ready for tea which is a tuna wrap & jkt potato 12pp.
Today the best thing about me is I CAN resist a wheel thats "better than harrods".

You're positive thing then is that you did someone elses job for them !and tomorrow you are feeding your horse some goodies!

Well positive thing for me today is I finally plucked up the courage to ring and make an appointment at the doc for something which has been worrying me for a good while . :):)

ive been meaning to text you all day, you know when you have a funny feeling about something .... well, basically I forgot ! how awfull, but its been mad busy. I don't know what it is thats worrying you, don't feel like you need to explain to anyone.... but I am glad that you have gone to the doctors about it hun.... hope you get it sorted

Can I just tell you bout my tea?
Tuna 2pp mixed with 1/2 jar salsa & spring onions chopped. Get warby wrap 4pp cut in half, share mixture between 2 halves & roll. Mix 35g Philly with pinch of cumin & tbsp milk 1pp. Spread on wraps & bake at 180deg for 20 min or so. Scrumdiddlyocious xxxxkayxxx

I always laugh at your posts ! That is another positve thing ! you make people feel good ! well you do me anyway !

I'm determined it's gonna college tomorrow. I've put it at side of door for when I leave in the morning. Could I send you some? You really are missing something special xxx

Now are you becoming a feeder ??? !!!

if someone tells me how nice something is, I always tell them I don't want it, as if I taste it, I'll want it all the time..... unless its a diet thing that is !

Ah you are very kind thank you. Im going up to the north of ireland shopping next wk and hope to get some up there in sainsburys or the like . Thanks a mill for even thinking of it. I have tears in my eyes now. Im such a whingebag :)

aww big hugs you big softie !:bighug::bighug:
You daft mare. Let me know if you get some they really are the best thing since...... Sliced bread. Lol. Really versatile & filling xxx

see, you are at it again ! pmsl

Well done for resisting mil temptations Kay! Dont think I'd hav been able to after day uve had. Not been much better myself, fell over this afternoon. Really hurt my back, shoulder, knees and thumb. My positive comment is don't think ive broken anything xxx

hope you are ok, have a nice relaxing bath (if possible) and take it easy.... especially with your back xx

You guys - make me laugh so much! Kay your tirade about your MIL was so funny. Sounds like mine - everything is 'top of the range' when i know she got it in the pound shop! LOL.

I got my second silver seven and my 5% tonight! 17lbs in 7 weeks. I'm really chuffed with myself.

Emms x

Thanks emms and wahay well done you that is fantastic. Big loser dance getting done in your honour :):):):)

well done emma on your AMAZING weight loss this week !

Did you get your award !

Lisa xxx

Hey lisa thanks a mill youre like our mother hen looking after us all. Hopefully im worrying over nothing ill let you know how i get on at the doc tomorrow. X x

well done emma on your AMAZING weight loss this week !

Did you get your award !

Lisa xxx

I certainly did!
You should have seen me - I called out to a friend across the room - "4lbs" and she said What? so i shouted "I LOST 4LBS" so funny - everyone whooped and I did the loser dance in the middle of the room!
Looked like a complete nutter!

Emms xx

I certainly did!
You should have seen me - I called out to a friend across the room - "4lbs" and she said What? so i shouted "I LOST 4LBS" so funny - everyone whooped and I did the loser dance in the middle of the room!
Looked like a complete nutter!

Emms xx

Ha ha thats brilliant . Get your silver sevens up and show them off x x x

Ha ha too true although i cant really moan about mine. How are you mrgen ???

emmaholl said:

Emms x

Well done, you are a massive loser & I'm so jealous :)
You've never had a warby wrap OMG woman you have not lived. Firstly they are square so you can fit more filling in or on them secondly they're a wrap only thicker thirdly you don't just stop at wrapping. They can be a pizza base or do what I did & bake in oven & they don't fall apart & best of all they're filling. In sainsburys they're near the wraps on the bread section & made by warburtons & stick out like a sore thumb cos they're square.
P.s warbys pay me a commission of 1p for every 10 pkts I sell ;)

Ah well done you must be thrilled x x

Ps im grand. Funny anything i have post wi is pointless too lol

porterg1 said:

Ah Gail xxxxxxx hope ur ok Hun. Do you want me to send you a wheel that's "better than harrods" to cheer you up ;)

Gail step away from the wheel. Better than harrods or not lol hope youre not too sore ya poor thing x x

I'm good thanks Gwen, thinking about having a post weigh in glass of wine, I hear it has no points on weigh days... :p

Funny anything i have post wi is pointless too lol

That is so true - I am currently demolishing a bag of 0pp maltesers!!

Gail step away from the wheel. Better than harrods or not lol hope youre not too sore ya poor thing x x

This Wheel thing is so funny! You should save it and re gift it back next year to your MIL!!

Emms x

Well done, you are a massive loser & I'm so jealous :)
You've never had a warby wrap OMG woman you have not lived. Firstly they are square so you can fit more filling in or on them secondly they're a wrap only thicker thirdly you don't just stop at wrapping. They can be a pizza base or do what I did & bake in oven & they don't fall apart & best of all they're filling. In sainsburys they're near the wraps on the bread section & made by warburtons & stick out like a sore thumb cos they're square.
P.s warbys pay me a commission of 1p for every 10 pkts I sell ;)

knew there was some reason you kept pusing them on us all lol :eek:

Im gonna have to go and find them now !

Lisa xx

Awww, bless you Gail, hope you feel better soon and aren't too badly bruised :(

Back