One stone at a time target/challenge.

galaxy-girl said:
I'm totally off the dieting wagon but still coming on for inspiration.
So on the cd if you're in ketosis you can still ave chicken & broccoli?
Even a loss of 2lb is a good loss & should still be pleased with that. At least you didnt eat choc
Kay xxx

Yes Hun, I can eat still !! Just certain foods :)

whoopsadolly said:
Stick at it Lisa. A girl at work has lost 2 stone in 30 days on cd! I'm just trying not to b a piggy at mo. Straight back to it after my hols (go on Monday for 10 days). I'm 40 next year & WILL NOT b fat & 40!! X

No you won't be fat at 40 !!

cupcakedaisy said:
hello everyone ,i feel like a stalker ,i still kept up with this thread but havent been writing owt .im 13.5 lbs to my next stone bracket is that how youre doing it ? ive lost 11.5 lbs so far but in the last stone-age .how is the shakey thing going lisa and kay ? ive not been sticking to sw diet last couple of weeks.ex of ten bloody years told me he didnt want to speak to me anymore (difficult with 2 teenage sons ),ive been trying to keep on the right side of him because of the boys ,he was a terror,mm seems i shouldnt have wasted my time .rant over.started sw today i want to wear nice clothes and not feel like mary from coronation st ! x daisy

Don't bloody stalk us !! Join in haha :)

Do you have 13.5 till you are in your next stone bracket :) 11.5 is a lot to loose, well done on that.

Good luck with SW !!

Lisa xx

Just about to wi !!

3lbs off !! New weight 13.9 so Need 10lbs to get into the 12's !!

8 in total with cambridge
4 1/2 inches with cambridge

19lbs in total since oct :)

WOOP WOOP

lisa xx

Cobra said:
3lbs off !! New weight 13.9 so Need 10lbs to get into the 12's !!

8 in total with cambridge
4 1/2 inches with cambridge

19lbs in total since oct :)

WOOP WOOP

lisa xx

Well dun u! U will c the 12's b4 u know it :) x

whoopsadolly said:
Well dun u! U will c the 12's b4 u know it :) x

I'm hoping in the next 3 weeks :)

galaxy-girl said:
Well done Lisa, I'm still not getting notifications. Have you managed to resolve it
Kay xxx

No, I just come on as I'm still not getting them !!

Lisa xx

Don't bloody stalk us !! Join in haha :)

Do you have 13.5 till you are in your next stone bracket :) 11.5 is a lot to loose, well done on that.

Good luck with SW !!

Lisa xx

wow just seen youve lost 8 pounds on the shakes.its really working for you.i cant get back into it,by the end of day one i was stuffing cashew nuts in my face and yesterday was all over.thought about you last week because we drove to todmorden and went through bury.we were charity shopping,still not been to saddleworth yet.
daisyx

Loving the summer hols at mo. I always get to end of 6 week hols thinking"I was gonna do such & such" I never get round to doin everything. We're quite lucky that we live between Sheffield & Rotherham & both councils have plenty of activities at local leisure centre & parks for kids.
I can't get into diet either. When I started on here last sept I had about 4 stone to lose. I reckon I've lost it but also put it back on. I keep losing the same stone bracket over & over.
I am going to do it just need to get in right frame of mind. Hopin when I get a tan from my hols I look a bit slimmer, lol
Kay xxx

Loving the summer hols at mo. I always get to end of 6 week hols thinking"I was gonna do such & such" I never get round to doin everything. We're quite lucky that we live between Sheffield & Rotherham & both councils have plenty of activities at local leisure centre & parks for kids.
I can't get into diet either. When I started on here last sept I had about 4 stone to lose. I reckon I've lost it but also put it back on. I keep losing the same stone bracket over & over.
I am going to do it just need to get in right frame of mind. Hopin when I get a tan from my hols I look a bit slimmer, lol
Kay xxx

hi kay,
glad youre enjoying it.my boys have just been up to western park.
i dread to think how much weight ive lost and put back on over the last 15 years.i seem to get stuck after 1 stone ,thats why im determined to see 2 stone as my first goal.there have been times when i didnt think about it for six months or a year,the time has to be right.got to remember we are all gorgeous !
daisxx

Hiya ladies, I'm off to majorca tom for 10 days so won't b posting for a bit. B gud, stick at it & I will post a few pounds heavier wen I get back lol. Take care :) x

whoopsadolly said:
Hiya ladies, I'm off to majorca tom for 10 days so won't b posting for a bit. B gud, stick at it & I will post a few pounds heavier wen I get back lol. Take care :) x

Have fun dolly !!

whoopsadolly said:

Have fun:)

Just going through the 2 suitcases of clothes that I forgot I had and came across my "fave" jeans with so many happy memories to them, really want to get back in them.

All work suits now in bin ! Did I really need 32 pair of pants ??

Trying to get packed and ready for my holiday, thought I had, now I've just opened a whole pile of stuff to do again, there must be easily 8 loads of clothes to wash and put away, can't get away with it any more, as my son is moving home from isle of man, and his room got turned into my hoarding cupboard :( 3 hours after being in there and I still haven't touched the surface of it all lol

Just testing !!

Ooooo sorting clothes. I love it :)

Hope ur all well.

Bridesmaid pics are on here!

Only put on 1/2 after wedding x

Back