One stone lighter by Christmas!

Seanamall21

So im in my thrid week of SW EE. I have set myself the target of one stone for Christmas, which is a little over 1lb a week, as when i started Xmas was 12 weeks away.

My first week was a bit hit and miss simply down to unpreparedness! But as soon as i got online and got a big grocery shop in, i was raring to go! I had 2.5lb off in the first week!!

My second week went a bit stange, i made the superspeed soup and for some reason, decided in my crazy head that that was all i was allowed to eat!! So i was having a bowl for lunch and two for dinner (along with my fruit) but was STARVING by 7pm and raiding the biscuit and crisps cupboard! Plus, i ate out every day of the weekend (while teying to make smart decisiona). Anyway, i still had 1.5lb off this week! Woop!

So far, im completely on target if i still lost 1lb a week :).

Anyway, going to try to keep a diary, as i have read it can greatly help help aid weight loss.

Xx

Saw you on my diary and just wanted to pop in and say good luck with SW and your weight loss, hopefully there will be much less of us by Christmas!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back