One stone to go!!

roundrachel

Silver Member
I can't quite believe I've only got a stone to go until I reach my goal! This time round hasn't been easy and I imagine the last stone is going to be the hardest but at least I can spend Christmas feeling happy and confident about my body.

My braces come off on 3rd November too so not only will I have my fab body, but a hollywood smile too. Hooray!

I'm confident about keeping the weight off and we have a new LLC who is determined to keep me coming back (and has promised I won't need to pay to go along and weigh in and have a chat every couple of weeks) so here's to a fab new year of feeling slim, wearing fab clothes and maybe even having the confidence to go out there and find myself a gorgeous man!

good luck, keep at it youll get there in no time x

I've decided to drag out management as long as possible so I don't fall of the waggon over Christmas. It's the time I'm most likely to put on weight to I need to be accountable to my LLC and she's being really supportive so I'm sure I'll enjoy Christmas but without going too wild!

Wow well done Rachel.

You have lost a lot of weight and must feel so proud of yourself, just the sort of post I needed to read at the start of my LL journey. xx

Back