Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

One stone to go!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by roundrachel, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I can't quite believe I've only got a stone to go until I reach my goal! This time round hasn't been easy and I imagine the last stone is going to be the hardest but at least I can spend Christmas feeling happy and confident about my body.

My braces come off on 3rd November too so not only will I have my fab body, but a hollywood smile too. Hooray!

I'm confident about keeping the weight off and we have a new LLC who is determined to keep me coming back (and has promised I won't need to pay to go along and weigh in and have a chat every couple of weeks) so here's to a fab new year of feeling slim, wearing fab clothes and maybe even having the confidence to go out there and find myself a gorgeous man!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    Yay, well done Rachel!! The last stone may be a bit harder than the rest but you'll do fine. :)

4. mimz

mimz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    good luck, keep at it youll get there in no time x

5. purpleimogen

purpleimogen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    w8
    well done you have done so well :)

6. Julz

Julz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.24%)
    Great news, good for you, you sound focussed and in tune with your new LLC, I have a new fab one too. I'm on week 2 on management, it's all changed, no real issues with trigger foods so the pressure is off.
    Keep going, you could be out of management before Xmas !
    Jx

7. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've decided to drag out management as long as possible so I don't fall of the waggon over Christmas. It's the time I'm most likely to put on weight to I need to be accountable to my LLC and she's being really supportive so I'm sure I'll enjoy Christmas but without going too wild!

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Wow well done Rachel.

You have lost a lot of weight and must feel so proud of yourself, just the sort of post I needed to read at the start of my LL journey. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.