One stone to go!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by roundrachel, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I can't quite believe I've only got a stone to go until I reach my goal! This time round hasn't been easy and I imagine the last stone is going to be the hardest but at least I can spend Christmas feeling happy and confident about my body.

My braces come off on 3rd November too so not only will I have my fab body, but a hollywood smile too. Hooray!

I'm confident about keeping the weight off and we have a new LLC who is determined to keep me coming back (and has promised I won't need to pay to go along and weigh in and have a chat every couple of weeks) so here's to a fab new year of feeling slim, wearing fab clothes and maybe even having the confidence to go out there and find myself a gorgeous man!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    Yay, well done Rachel!! The last stone may be a bit harder than the rest but you'll do fine. :)

4. mimz

mimz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    good luck, keep at it youll get there in no time x

5. purpleimogen

purpleimogen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    w8
    well done you have done so well :)

6. Julz

Julz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.24%)
    Great news, good for you, you sound focussed and in tune with your new LLC, I have a new fab one too. I'm on week 2 on management, it's all changed, no real issues with trigger foods so the pressure is off.
    Keep going, you could be out of management before Xmas !
    Jx

7. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've decided to drag out management as long as possible so I don't fall of the waggon over Christmas. It's the time I'm most likely to put on weight to I need to be accountable to my LLC and she's being really supportive so I'm sure I'll enjoy Christmas but without going too wild!

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Wow well done Rachel.

You have lost a lot of weight and must feel so proud of yourself, just the sort of post I needed to read at the start of my LL journey. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.