Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

One Stone to Lose...struggling

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by alicia912, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. alicia912

alicia912 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've been looking on the site for a while now as I stopped attending the weigh-ins as I have a little one to look after. Yes I have found it a bit harder to follow as there isn't much support and not much time to cook when looking after my 10month old. I have started a gym but haven't been for 2 weeks due to illness so need to get back on that! I have lost most of my pregnancy weight, I am now 8stone10 (im 5ft2) but I want to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 8 stone. Its becoming very very hard to get the last 10lbs off, I'm starting to struggle!!!
    I have been doing the extra easy days as I cannot live without rice and potatoes and everything come to think of it! :)
    I have the 100 extra easy days recipies book but find them very boring, I need some inspiration to lose the last 10lbs, PLEASE someone help :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.