PB2 ...what's that?

Well done on the STS and the exercise!
Know the feeling of aches and pains:D
no pain-no gain?! :D

Needed to see your lovely food pics again to re-inspire me:D
And as always you never fail on that front!:D

PB2 ...what's that?

Hey there couple of the year winner! :worthy: :D

As as for inspiring you with my food - I WANT YOUR SPIRALISER! Haha!

PB2 is a powdered peanut butter that you reconstitute with water. It's 45 calls for 2 tbsps and tastes the same as normal PB (to me!)

Sunday

Well, I was supposed to be going to yoga this morning at 8:45 but I'm not doing it. I'm shattered - even after going to bed last night at nine :eek:. I hope I'm not coming down with something. Went to body pump yesterday though and enjoyed it.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pumpkin quinoa porridge (1) with blueberries and banana, coffee with almond milk (A in coffee and porridge)

image.jpg

Lunch - Roast dinner soup with chicken

image.jpg

Dinner - Tagliatelle Bolognaise (1 for pinch of Parmesan)

image.jpg

Snacks - Special K bar (B), bread and butter - 12

Total Syns - 14

Hey there couple of the year winner! :worthy: :D

As as for inspiring you with my food - I WANT YOUR SPIRALISER! Haha!

PB2 is a powdered peanut butter that you reconstitute with water. It's 45 calls for 2 tbsps and tastes the same as normal PB (to me!)

Haha! Believe me i didn't feel 'worthy' seeing as the day or so b4 i had posted about my major binge on our groups FB page:eek::8855:
You can't have my spiraliser!:D....it's still a 'new' toy to me:D...it's fun though....and my daughter still looks unimpressed when i proudly present to her my 'spirals'' of food!:rolleyes::D

will have to hunt out PB2 , i like peanut butter but normal one cal wise is immense!

Sunday

Well, I was supposed to be going to yoga this morning at 8:45 but I'm not doing it. I'm shattered - even after going to bed last night at nine :eek:. I hope I'm not coming down with something. Went to body pump yesterday though and enjoyed it.

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Pumpkin quinoa porridge (1) with blueberries and banana, coffee with almond milk (A in coffee and porridge)

View attachment 165271

Lunch - Roast dinner soup with chicken

View attachment 165272

Dinner - Tagliatelle Bolognaise (1 for pinch of Parmesan)

View attachment 165273

Snacks - Special K bar (B), bread and butter - 12

Total Syns - 14

Now soup.....that's a new take on a sunday roast..... I LIKE ! :D

A coupled days off doesn't make you unworthy! Look how far you've come, it's fab!

Heh. That soup was me desperately using up the old fusty veg in the bottom of the salad drawer. It was nice though, and I've got it for work next week. It'll make a nice change from bloody salad.

I've only been able to get it off Amazon. It's pretty pricy but I love peanut butter so it's worth it to me - plus if think nothing of spending a tenner on a bottle of wine!

I've only been able to get it off Amazon. It's pretty pricy but I love peanut butter so it's worth it to me - plus if think nothing of spending a tenner on a bottle of wine!

just found it on amazon :)
There is a choc peanut butter one too:).....may get some ...am thinking could add it to scan bran cake instead of cocoa....hmmmm :)
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and PB2 with Premium Chocolate. (Pack of 2): Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

Don't know if i've asked you before?.....what camera do you have to take your food pics?:)

I've got the chocolate one as well, you can usually get a twin pack dealio thing.

I just use my iPhone, take a quick snap and then stick it on Flickr - nothing fancy!

I've got the chocolate one as well, you can usually get a twin pack dealio thing.

I just use my iPhone, take a quick snap and then stick it on Flickr - nothing fancy!
My iphone doesn't take pics that good!
i've got the iphone 4 though...can't upgrade til end march/april

I had an iPhone 4 for ages and then my boss gave me his iPhone 5s (lucky me!) because he upgraded to a 6. The camera is much better I must say.

Monday

Another week begins! I've got a super-dooper meal out booked tomorrow, one of my very close friends has had a massive windfall and is treating a couple of us to a meal at Pollen Street Social. I've written about this place before and I am very excited to be going back. Obviously going to be off plan for the meal (and cocktails!) but I've got quite a bit of exercise booked for the week (starting with a step class tonight - killer!) so I'm hoping this will help. :whacky068:

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Nothing! I didn't haul myself out of bed until ten and then sat around for an hour feeling tired and not well. Coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Caribbean chicken curry (1), Half an Uncle Ben's rice pouch (2) - See? Not feeling well!

Dinner - Spicy BBQ chicken (1), jacket potato with LC Light (Half A), Corn on the cob (1 tsp butter - tweaky B), salad

Snacks - WW yogurt, an apple, the crust from a loaf (4) plus 2 tsps butter (tweaky B). Gah! Bread! I bought an uncut loaf to make DS2 my "Ultimate BLT" and the crust nub just SCREAMED to be eaten!

Total syns - 8

I know, she's so lovely - I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

Hmmmm - not sure I'll be able to take any pics as it's very subdued lighting in there - last time was a complete disaster photowise, but I promise I will try! None of it is going to be SWable though ;)

It IS an expensive place to go but, honestly, it's worth every single penny. This will be my third visit and last time was better than the first time so I'm hoping we're on an ever upward trajectory! I used to work in Pollen street a million years ago so I love being in that area as it holds so many memories of my flaming youth - ah to be 21 again!

Back