One SW day at a time

Well done on the loss! Sqaush wedges look amazing.

They were OK, I used oil on them instead of a spray so I was expecting them to be a bit better than they were TBH - but then I was trying to juggle cooking them, steaming the greens, frying the courgettes and getting the pork in and out of the oven so I think I let them stay in a bit too long!

My stomach just growled from looking at your caramel bananas! Well done on the loss, every little bit off is one step closer to goal.

ARGH! Just wrote a post, went to add a picture and crashed the app. So frustrating and I don't know why I can't remember that it always does it to me!

Drank many cocktails though and am languishing in a hot bath at the moment!

Yesterday - Red Day

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs, coffee with almond milk (Half A)

Lunch - Spicy pork and squash wrap (B) salad.

image-3270904082.jpg

Dinner - Restaurant. Tomato bruschetta- very oily and like a pizza base so GAWD knows how many syns. Main - grilled swordfish with spinach and peperonati. Yum. 1 x vodka and coke, 3 x cosmopolitans. Then we went to the pub and I had 2 x french martinis. THEN we went back to our friends house and I had another vodka and FULL FAT COKE. Jesu$!

Planning on a good day today, will work out my syns for last night - think I'm close to my weekly target already. :eek:

Last edited:
Sunday

Ah. Sunday. Busy day yesterday, drove home then got stuck into some blitzing of the kitchen. Pulled out every cupboard and did a total re jig of the whole thing. Very satisfying!

Yesterday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Costa coffee gingerbread latte (A plus 2.5)

Lunch - Roasted tomato and cumin carrot soup (1 for sprinkle of cheese)

Dinner - Slow cooked beef curry (1) with coconut rice (1.5), Indian spiced potatoes (3), brocolli and WMW Chapstick (I am tweaking this as a B) :drool:

image-381736366.jpg

Hi

have just read all of your diary and it is fantastic. The variety of food you have is amazing and is so inspiring. Am going to sub.

I suppose the ''chapstick'' would have been good for your lips after the 'hot' curry LOL :D
Coconut rice sounds 'interesting' :)
I also had a blitz on my kitchen when i got in from work friday...took me about 6 hours:eek::D

I was wondering what on earth you'd eaten a chapstick for!?

I've got myself some more green tea, but I'm considering buying some sugar free syrups to make the Christmassy drinks at home myself.

Syrups! I can't believe I'm about to do this but these are the ones I use http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_5wdex91yje_b - I usually pick them up in TK Maxx. Another option and the one I'm doing at the moment is those flavoured coffees? I've got the gingerbread one and the almond/amaretto one (which I haven't opened yet). They're not QUITE as good as the real thing but they're not bad considering they're freeeee!

Lol I laughed at this :D your curry sounds delicious! X

I HATE posting on my phone/i-pad. I always end up either crashing the app or doing some stupid autocorrect! HAHA! *sings* "I ate a chapstick, and I liked it!"

Hi

have just read all of your diary and it is fantastic. The variety of food you have is amazing and is so inspiring. Am going to sub.

Hello and thank you for the compliment! If you stick to just eating the food I make you'll be alright - just don't drink the amounts of wine! ;)

I suppose the ''chapstick'' would have been good for your lips after the 'hot' curry LOL :D
Coconut rice sounds 'interesting' :)
I also had a blitz on my kitchen when i got in from work friday...took me about 6 hours:eek::D

6 hours?! Just think of the body magic!

Monday - Get Bent Monday!

The downside of having a lovely weekend is the crushing doom that is Monday morning. :cry:

Yesterday - Extra Naughty

Breakfast - Nope. Green tea?

Lunch - Nando's. Butterfly chicken breast, corn on the cob, spicy rice (6.5), glass of red wine. It was delicious, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Dinner - Cheese on toast. :eek: White bread, bit of butter, not weighed cheese, NAUGHTY! It wasn't even that nice really, I've been jonesing for cheese on toast, so that's out of the way at least!

Snacks - Some nuts, some sweets, a couple of jaffa cakes, a couple of glasses of red wine. :break_diet:

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a great weekend, even with your "chapstick"... Hope your Monday gets better!

Back