One SW day at a time

Oh Sally! I come back and you're out of action! Hope you're healed soon.

So so sorry to hear about your elbow Sally!! :( Poor you! Bet its so sore. Fingers crossed for some speedy healing xxxxx

Ta all.

Woken up to a black eye! No work for me today although I am feeling a bit better. Mustn't rush it really.

Can't get round diaries as it takes me an hour to type anything

Diet wise I'm very worried! No gym for god knows how long so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Ah. I'm sorry peeps. I'm living on ready meals and CHOCOLATE!

I'm thinking I'll get a grip on Monday as I'm sure not eating well isn't the best idea - it's just difficult because I don't want to put my mum to too much trouble as I can't cook one handed. PAH!

Can't really fast ATM either with the drugs I'm on. But! These excuses will not help me when I've gained weight so come Monday I will get my head straight and sort it out.

Love to you all. x

Snap Sally! I'm living on ready meals but rice pudding not chocolate! Been poorly since Tuesday but hoping to get on track tmrw! Hope you feel better soon and lots of love xx

Oh Sal!!! I go away and what do you do to yourself?!? I know my absence has been tough but you really didn't need to do that!!!
Seriously, sorry to hear you have been in the wars, it must be so frustrating. Feel better soon love xxx

Monday.

I'm back! Arm much better so actually managed to do some cooking yesterday which was WONDERFUL!

I've managed to maintain my weight during the last three weeks mainly, I think, because I've been walking everywhere! It's a couple of miles to work and then another couple home again (UPHILL!). I have to walk to the shops at lunchtime as well and I LOVE IT. It helps that the weather has been lovely lately...not so sure I'll be as keen if it's raining but for the time being I am enjoying it.

Another thing I am loving is my FitBit - to such an extent that I actually went out and bought the wifi scale yesterday :rolleyes:. This morning I'm showing a fantastic 178.2 which is making me happy, happy! So I'm just sort of counting calories - trying to hit a 500 cal deficit every day and using the fitbit as my guide to how many calories I can use. I'm enjoying it immensely but I'm sure this enthusiasm will fade with time (as it usually does) but feeling my jeans get looser and feeling the benefits is pretty motivational at the moment! I'm still trying to incorporate SWish principles and using SW recipes here and there too.

Hope everyone is well. I will try and get round and say Hi over the next couple of days.

Yesterday

Breakfast - Coffee with almond milk

Lunch - Roasted BNS, beetroot and watercress salad with goats cheese

Dinner - Chicken shawarma, warm chickpea puree, couscous with pomegranate, pitta bread. OMMMM.

No Snacks

12,920 steps. Phew!

Welcome back! :D
Glad you're doing well!
Food looks lovely:)
I want a Fitbit too, will get one soon I hope:)
Am using MFP too lately and my pedometer + health app on my phone , quite inspiring really, and your enthusiasm for Fitbit makes me want one more! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, you are back!

Welcome home. How's your arm doing?

Well done on keeping it up despite your adversities. I tend to go off the rails if my train is late!!!! I don't need much of an excuse. You have done really really well. I really want a fitbit - do you have the wrist thing or the one that clips on?

Food is looking a-mazing!

xxxxxx

Whoop, whoop, nice to see you & your yummy food back x

Back