oNE WEEK AND HAD FIRST WEIGH IN

OCTOBER56

JUST BEEN WEIGHED AFTER A WEEK ONLY LOST 5 1BS VERY DISAPOINTED WHEN MOST SEEM TO BE AROUND 10 IN FIRST WEEK:sigh:

Hang on on there October56, you will see another large loss in your second week when others loose alot less, swings and round abouts eh. I started 3days ago and today been hard but stick with it as I know it works and the feeling is great when you can fit back into your clothes.

Yes stick with it, I had a big loss the first week but looking at my scales this week it will be a lot smaller of one.

JUST BEEN WEIGHED AFTER A WEEK ONLY LOST 5 1BS VERY DISAPOINTED WHEN MOST SEEM TO BE AROUND 10 IN FIRST WEEK:sigh:

sorry October56 you are feeling down about your weight loss. keep going and hope next week you will get a better loss. dont give up.

Hi October,
A 5lb weight loss is very good, don't knock it. We are all different, you may lose 5 lb a week while others struggle with small losses after an initial large one. Don't be disheartened, look at your water intake, it may be too much or too little for you, average is 2 - 4.5 litres. Wishing you the best of luck.
Doirin

5lbs is a great loss. Just imagine carrying around a bag of potatoes with you all day!

Like others have said, some have a huge loss the first week followed by smaller ones whereas some have a nice loss (like yours) followed by several larger ones over the next few weeks. It all works out to about the same though.

Stick with it and you will lose all you want to. Don't get disheartened cos you are doing great!

I didnt loose 10lbs in my first week I lost 7 so thats nearer yours. Just think you are now nearly half a stone lighter than you were last week which means next week you'll be nearer a stone lighter. And remember every 1lb gone is a 1lb in the right direction. Keep it up 5 lb is great. Welldone

Well done, please don't be discouraged, we are all different and the average loss is 1 stone a month for the ladies....men seem to drop it so much quicker....grrrrr!!!

5 lbs is a great loss. It's now gone and next week will probably be just as good. You losing weight which is the main thing.

5lbs is a really good loss although i no it is dissapointin when your expectin more, but ur still losing so its gr8! xxx

Thanks for your support all it has made me feel better and yes some clothes i can get into whcih i havent for a very long time so yes it is good keep drinking all you also have my support

I lost 7 my 1st week. It's mostly fluid on the 1st week anyway so all it means is that you probably weren't holding as much as some people. It certainly isn't fat loss in the 1st week but from now on almost ALL of each week's loss will be fat. How cool is that? x

try not to compare yourself to others - besides you'll find plenty of us who certainly didn't lose 10lb the first week :)

5lb is fab and well done for doing it!

5lbs is a great loss - well done!!

Dont get too disheartened! like the others have said you may have another super loss next week.

One thing though - how much do you weigh and want to lose? Cuz if you are not very big to start with thats another reason why you might not being seeing a higher number on the scales.

5lbs is the equilivant to 40 sausages!!!!!!! just think about that!
Keep at it girl :) xx

LOL @ Summer- you and your sausages!:D:D:D

...Hee..Hee...just thinking about 40 sausages covering your body....certainly puts the 5lb loss into focus...doesn't it!!!! Well done, you. Don't you dare lose heart, there's nothing faster (and safer) than this!!!

Back