One week in!!!

Hi! I'm Helen. I have been on Xenical for a little over a week and although i have experienced a couple of yucky side effects on the whole its been pretty good. I've just worked it out on my weight converter that i want to lose about 19kg which sounds FAR less scary than 3 stone! lol. Just looking for some others who are also on xenical and are being tango'd LOL.

Helen x

Hi Helen, I'm Leigh
I started Xenical last Monday and I've lost 4lb woo hoo
I've had a few moments in the last week, but I think I'm getting there to knowing what I can have.
I'm looking to lose about the same amount as you hopefully.
Keep in touch we can support eachother
xx

Hi Helen, It might be worth you keeping a food diary and tracking what you eat, you'll soon pick up on what suits you and what doesn't it..stick with the rules and you'll be fine :)

Hi, I suffered with the tango moments at the beginning but it's all settled down now. I'm sure you'll be fine and welcome.

Mandy

Thanks all!! I have been feeling a little sorry for myself over the past few days as its that awful time of the month and i've just had the implant put in as my doc said xenical can interfer with the pill if you have the tango situation and I DEFINITELY dont want anymore kids!! lol. I already have three girls aged 7, 3 & 2 so i plumped for the implant. It doesnt really hurt but the thought of it makes me go all sqeamish!! lol. So poorly arm and full of dreaded water.... How is everyone else doing? xx

It's totm for me too, I'm just coming to the end, so aunt flo leaving soon, thank goodness, felt like crap this time and ate for England!

You need to drink more hun, it helps, especially with bowel problems and holding wate, drinking water will flush your system through.

hey and welcome dont worry you can do it , at first you will have to trial and error with foods to see what your body and xenical like/dislike we are all different and what gives side effects for one doesnt for others.. its awlful but try to stick to low fat and watch the obvious oils , sauces and fatty stuff you will get there xx

Back