One week until.....

Annie68

Silver Member
It's a week today that I go to see Metallica!!! I can't wait!! woohoooooooooooo.

I'm happy to say that I managed to reach my 21lbs mini target that I set myself with time to spare before the gig.

The only thing is, my 3 year old has come down with Chicken Pox. We've all had it, but my mum is supposed to be babysitting while we go and then I'm getting dropped off at mum's and spending the rest of the night there so I'm around when Isabelle wakes up. I hope to god my mum doesn't decide to be difficult because of chicken pox. She's that type of person who would refuse point blank to have Isabelle because of the chicken pox, no matter what it meant me missing.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope everything turns out ok. I am going to see Lynyrd Skynyrd in May and cannot wait as they rarely do concerts over here :)

Annie, I don't think I've read that you were going to see metallica before?? LOL. I would be excited too huni!!

Well done on reaching your mini target before the day too!!!

Xxxx

A friend of mine has asked me to go with her to see them at the NEC next month. But the tix are £87!! I SOOOOO wish I could afford that!

Wow Minders!! The actual tickets were only £40 (I say only lol) Someone is robbing your mate...

Mrs V... You mean I'd not mentioned I'm going to see Metallica before? LOL

5 days and counting!!! wooooohoooooooooooooooo

I wondering if it includes a coach, etc... it does seem a lot for just a ticket! Unless the gig is sold out and someone is just profiteering off tickets they bought earlier. I really don't know. I come back off holiday on 23rd and the gig is the 25th. I can't really justify both! Not at that price!

That's good you are looking forward to see Metalica and well done on reaching your mini target!!! You must be so excited.

Not so good about your wee girl, though i must say it is the best age to get chicken pox. My boy is 7 and he has had them twice but dr said it's better that he gets them young.

Back