one whole week

Well done Lilo im so proud of you, that is brilliant xxxxx

Well done lillie! Thats fab - gadz i hate smoke, never even tried a puff! i canna bear the thought of even touching one! Pity I never felt like that about eating tho! lol!

Well done, not only are doing fab with diet but your proving you dont need to gain weight when you stop, as so many smokers use that as an excuse!X

well done lillie - you have got thru the hardest bit now. don't look back! Julia x

Nice one lillie, I also smoke but dont seem to pushed whilst on the lipotrim, tis would be a good time to give up alright, (pity I have 600 duty free from the US in my wardrobe though :(

Kudos to you :D

you could always give them away or bin them if you really wanted?!x

easy for me to say eh!

i am now officially a non smoker,i havent had a fag for 7 whole days (after today) so to all of you who are thinking about stopping now is the perfect time ,thanks for support guys xxxx
Lil you are a better woman than me!!!1 ive never been able to do it ....good for you hunni ...you should be sooooo proud of your self

nic i had a couple of times when i thought why am i doing this,the patches helped for the first 3 days but i hvaent had one on since,i was worried they were slowing my losses down,coughing up some horrible stuff,god what must the insides of my lungs look like xx

Well done lillie! Thats fab - gadz i hate smoke, never even tried a puff! i canna bear the thought of even touching one! Pity I never felt like that about eating tho! lol!

Well done, not only are doing fab with diet but your proving you dont need to gain weight when you stop, as so many smokers use that as an excuse!X

" When you quit smoking, your body has to adjust itself with the changed situation. You will usually tend to have more food to maintain the balance of the dipping blood sugar level. It may eventually lead to weight gain".
This is fact not an excuse and it effects some more than others. I think you only really understand quitting when you have been an ex-smoker.

fact actually is - you will gain weight if you eat a lot more crap - if you eat raw carrots and the likes surely you wont gain weight?!!!

I'm not trying to pick an argument, but I too have made excuses about dieting, like others have made excuses about giving up another vice!

Fact of the matter is, Lillie is a super douper star!X

well done lillie! i really admire you, not only have you lost loads of weight but you're now a non smoker!! good for you!! :D xx

:happy096: Standing ovation and stuff to you Lil !!! Well done well done xx Its even more amazing you only used the patches for a few days thats great...you have some willpower girl x the patches would not have slowed your weight loss down tho...stopping smoking did...smokers have a slightly highter metabolism..so when you stop your metabolism slows down temporarily until the body readjusts ...what was in one patch was not as much as the nicotine in the cigs you had each day... so in theory maybe if you had put about 5 patches on your weight loss may have been your usual.. and you would also have had to go to hospital through overdose lol... just as well you got rid of the patches and done it yourself anyway xx now all the money you save can go towards all sorts of treats for yourself xx

fact actually is - you will gain weight if you eat a lot more crap - if you eat raw carrots and the likes surely you wont gain weight?!!!

That is absolutely true, but we are talking about stopping smoking, I am sure Lill wont mind me saying and I am assuming here, but I reckon she wasnt the type to eat carrot sticks, hence why she is on LT. As I said it may effect some more than others e.g. carrot munchers/ chip munchers. So on that reckoning Lill is hardly going to put weight on while on LT and stopping smoking but some may and I believe as a ex/non smoker and reading the medical facts it is NOT an excuse for putting on weight but a unfortunate bi-product of.
Ps Lill's not bad? x

what do you mean by lill's not bad???
i think the eating when you give up is more of a boredom thing,i always loved a fag after food so now was the perfect time as im not eating lol xxmust admit i have felt hungry a few times but dont know if its in my head x

Well done Lillie!!!

Brilliant to have one week done already!

Your doing great!

Love Mini xxx

well done u, i know exactly how hard it is done it several times sometimes for months sometimes just for hours and thats where a lot of my weight has come from so massive WELL DONE xx

Well done Lillie, you are doing so well my lovely.you must be thrilled.How do you do it ???you must be such a strong person.
Not only are you slim but you must smell so much sweeter to..!!!
Thinking about it when you do start to refeed your food is going to taste so much sweeter ,because doesn't smoking mess with your taste buds.. well done you. Keep up the good work..Toni x

Back