One year ago today

Mary Poppins

Gold Member
As the title says one year ago today I started on my CD journey
I was determined not to fail...but deep down always suspected that I would...I had a miserable few months before and I was fed up of being lonely and unattractive..of having no energy and basically feeling invisible...It was hard I won't say it wasn't...but looking back it was easier than I thought it was going to be...It became a way of life....the pounds fell off as did the stones....New clothes were brought and then thrown away cause they were too big....I suddenly became more aware that I wasn't invisible...men started to find me attractive...i even dated...I went out a lot more...I had loads of energy...I even started running recently

A year on I am 8 stone lighter....a size 12 and have maintained for 3 months.There have been downsides...the man who found my saggy skin repulsive!!The constant reminders that if you are not on top of your food consumption the weight will go back on.....Ate less than ever have over Christmas and ran every day...I thought when I started it was a huge mountain to sort my weight out...and yet one year on....physically the work is well done...mentally have a little way to go....
Finally i want to wish everyone who is starting or restarting for the new year so much success..IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!

Well done on your amazing loss and well done maintaining! You have done so well :) Congrats!!!!

xx

thanks again for your post, its a real inspiration, I have lost 11 stones, had lost 12 before christmas, and the fear of giving up cd has added to the christmas gain.
Spent so much money on cd, so wont be able to restart cd til feb time, I hope to start running, but co ordination isnt a natural gift for me, so I find it very hard, any tips would be most grateful.
congrats again, wishing you much happiness and good health.

Well done

xx

well done - what a massive inspiration - thank you for sharing.

As the title says one year ago today I started on my CD journey
I was determined not to fail...but deep down always suspected that I would...I had a miserable few months before and I was fed up of being lonely and unattractive..of having no energy and basically feeling invisible...It was hard I won't say it wasn't...but looking back it was easier than I thought it was going to be...It became a way of life....the pounds fell off as did the stones....New clothes were brought and then thrown away cause they were too big....I suddenly became more aware that I wasn't invisible...men started to find me attractive...i even dated...I went out a lot more...I had loads of energy...I even started running recently

A year on I am 8 stone lighter....a size 12 and have maintained for 3 months.There have been downsides...the man who found my saggy skin repulsive!!The constant reminders that if you are not on top of your food consumption the weight will go back on.....Ate less than ever have over Christmas and ran every day...I thought when I started it was a huge mountain to sort my weight out...and yet one year on....physically the work is well done...mentally have a little way to go....
Finally i want to wish everyone who is starting or restarting for the new year so much success..IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!

Just breathtaking and sooo inspirational!!!:D:D:D

What a difference a year can make aye hun. Words cannot express but you know what I think.... it's just brillopads

xx

PS: Stop bloomin running you're putting me to shame!

Dont post often as you know but couldn't not read this without making a comment !!

Just to say what a fantastic post and very well done on your weightloss... having seen you in real life I know how gorgeous you look..... and are a real inspiration...

Congratulations and look forward to catchin up sometime in the New Year

Love

Dont post often as you know but couldn't not read this without making a comment !!

Just to say what a fantastic post and very well done on your weightloss... having seen you in real life I know how gorgeous you look..... and are a real inspiration...

Congratulations and look forward to catchin up sometime in the New Year

Love

:eek::eek::eek: someone pick me up off the floor....Mich is here!!!! :bliss::bliss:

OMG im sat here about to start my CD journey and im wearing pretty much what u have on in the first pic! similar size etc Thanks! i now have the feeling i CAN do this :)

Back