One Year Today!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
It's one year today that I rejoined SW and it's been a fantastic journey.
A year ago I was a size 14/16 and now I am a size 8/10.
Maintaining has been the hardest bit as my body didn't want to stop losing!
I think I am just about there, at long last, at 1.5 pounds below my target and I STS this week!
I just want to thank you all for the wonderful support, and SW for making me feel slim after struggling with weight issues for 40 years!

Congrats!!! Not only for (fingers crossed) having cracked the maintenance part, but also for having been able to deal with your weight related issues.
It must feel wonderful!!
All achieved in one year.... :-D

Thank you both!

Congrats!!! Not only for (fingers crossed) having cracked the maintenance part, but also for having been able to deal with your weight related issues.
It must feel wonderful!!
All achieved in one year.... :-D

You have done SO well. Congrats to you.. you will be on target soon, and must feel so proud!

Thank you both!

You have done SO well. Congrats to you.. you will be on target soon, and must feel so proud!

Oh-Thank you!!!
I am really thrilled - just preparing myself for maintenance now - trying to pick up as many of yours and others tips as possible!!
I can honestly say that joining SW was the best decision that I've made! x

wow Sonia we started the same time and were roughly the same stats but you managed to get there before me lol You have beena fantastic inspiration to me and without your words of encouragement I may have sank a long long time ago. Well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely fantastic Sonia, you should be so proud of yourself for your wonderful acheivement.

You are an inspiration, and thank YOU for all your help and encouragement over the past year.

I am delighted for you. X

Well done on a fantastic achievement. I'm down your way on hols from Saturday and was thinking of weighing. Then again I'll probably not bother once I've started eating out and getting take aways.

Well done on a fantastic achievement. I'm down your way on hols from Saturday and was thinking of weighing. Then again I'll probably not bother once I've started eating out and getting take aways.

You should come and pop in, and don't worry about the take aways!
We have a lovely group, and a couple on holiday came this week and enjoyed it so much that they said they will be back next week!
It would really be nice to meet someone from here, so do come!

:talk017: Congratulations Sonia! Your posts are always so positive and supportive,you are a great member of this board. The place wouldn't be the same without you!

Thanks for that post, it may just encourage me to come along. I'll look at the sw website to find out when and where. Hope the weather stays good:fingerscrossed:.
Just looked at sw site and there's 2 times. Which do you go to? Think I may be able to walk from the flat we're staying in but knowing Ilfracombe is quite hilly, probably not.

Last edited:
you have also inspired and helped me. Congrats, have a great weekend x

Thanks for that post, it may just encourage me to come along. I'll look at the sw website to find out when and where. Hope the weather stays good:fingerscrossed:.
Just looked at sw site and there's 2 times. Which do you go to? Think I may be able to walk from the flat we're staying in but knowing Ilfracombe is quite hilly, probably not.

I go to the 5.30 group, and YES Ilfracombe is very hilly, but I walk each week and it's brilliant exercise and not too bad!
If you'd like to PM me details of where you are staying we could make arrangements to meet up prior to the meeting so you could come with me if you prefer.
Val is lovely and it's a great group. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Back