Attack Onken Fat Free Vanilla yogurt

Zoesastar

Silver Member
I take it that it's ok to eat it on attack?

hope so coz ive have about 300g today!

Sorry, not allowed - too much sugar in it. Try not to have it again, and stay clear of most flavoured yoghurts, they all have SOME sugar. Have plain fat free yoghurt and add your own vanilla flavouring and sweetener.

The book says flavoured yogurt including vanilla :confused:

And ive got another 4 tubs in my fridge!!

:(
doomed already then

I'll just have to burn it all off later then!

Last edited:
Youre not doomed.
Depending what you diet was like before, and what youre eating now you might be fine.

How many days attack did you plan?
If it was 2 or 3 just add one on to the end. If it was longer(no need) just carry on.

I was following Slimming world up until Saturday just gone, I used to eat Mullerlights every day!!

I was planning on doing 4 days then havent been feeling great so was gonna drop to 3 so I suppose il just do 4 now! :rolleyes:

Remember to check the ingredients list when you buy yogurts - Onken Vanilla lists sugar (in this case "Fructose Syrup"*) as the second largest ingredient.

* And Fructose syrup is converted to fat even more efficiently than table sugar!

Remember to check the ingredients list when you buy yogurts - Onken Vanilla lists sugar (in this case "Fructose Syrup"*) as the second largest ingredient.

* And Fructose syrup is converted to fat even more efficiently than table sugar!

i will need something to burn off at zumba later though or im gonna end up passing out!!

i will need something to burn off at zumba later though or im gonna end up passing out!!

The mechanism of the dukan diet is to switch from carbs and glycogen as the bodies prefered energy source to fat burning.

A Zumba session would be hard work for anyone in attcak - better to skip a session, as you should have no problem in cruise.

attack onken fat frfee vanilla yogurt

I saw today an Activia 0% fat free aparently they do different flavours they only have peach so didnt buy it. Are we ok to have it as is 0% fat free?

Thanks

Activia has added fructose, which is a sugar, so is not suitable.

i've been buying and eating the onken fat free vanilla the whole way through... (well...2 weeks!) and am going to finish the stuff in the fridge! where do people get suitable stuff? i tried that total 0% and it was minging!! and as for flavourings? any links? x

I love total 0%, my favourite and so far havent found one with as much protein as it. Add some sweetener and a little vanilla and it's gorgeous. Also I mix some rhubarb in too which is nice.

I get through about 3 tubs of zero a week - I wish it came in catering sizes!

Sweetened with lemon or lime as desert, with garlic, black pepper and herbs as a spread or dip - and frozen into icecream at least once a week!

I've just finished my attack phase and me and my OH made the same mistake - we stocked up on loads of Muller lights because they 'fat free' on the label as per the advice in the book...and thankfully saw advice on here not to have them!

Instead I have fat free natural yoghurt with some cinnamon and sweetener and now I'm on cruise I had stewed rhubarb with it tonight and that was nice.

Love the frozen yoghurt idea actually, can't believe I didn't think of it sooner and am definitely going to give that a try!

I ended up with some mullerlites after a shopping mix-up. Rather than through them away I used a single spoonful of muller as a drizzle over a bowl of Zero yogurt until they were used up.

I've relented and started the total yoghurt with splenda. Is vanilla extract allowed??

Back