online cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelz, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

i am looking for a cdc. I am 10.2 and 5 foot 5. Can i ss or would i have to 810? Is it worth giving it a go? I wish to be 9 stone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Cambridge can't be done online. Also CDC's wont take you on unless you're above BMI of 25+. So I think you're going to have to think of an alternative hun. Exante can be bought online and is basically the same thing. Or you could do calorie counting.

Best of luck with what you decide to do.

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    with your bmi you should NOT do a vlcd

check out the weight watchers/slimming world/calorie counting forums on minimins for ideas hun

5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Shelz,

As said above CDC's can not supply to you online but there should be someone in your area, find here just type in your postcode-

Cambridge Diet: Welcome to Cambridge Diet

You wouldn't be able to follow the VLCD plans of ss or ss+ as you are in the healthy range BMI wise but as long as there are no medical problems or medications you should be ok to do the 810 plan to lose the weight you wish to lose and 9st is still within the healthy range for your height .

Good luck with your journey!

Lellycd
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.