Online Competitions

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by Achelois, 29 December 2009.

1. Achelois

Achelois Well-Known Member

Just a random one as trying to avoid food and at work! Have any of you ever one an online Internet entered competition?
    Just wondered if I am wasting my life entering 3 million of them whilst trying to stay away from food!

A xx
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Hi hun, I have moved your post to the CD "Off Topic" thread.

And by the way I have entered loads of comps online and never heard anything lol x
  3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Well-Known Member

i won a comp once, it was for some mad film that was coming out and they were giving away a different extreme experience thing away every hour, i won a paragliding experience but i bottled it, partly cos it wld have been about a 100 mile round trip as well tho.

you gotta be in it to win it so if it helps you pass some time then why the hell not i say :)
  4. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Right.. Sit down for this post.

I am a comper. Compers are people who enter comps as a hobby. I spend about an hour a week doing it. I have won shitloads though nothing for about a year.

I have won (off top of heada)
    HD TV
    Holiday to Thailand
    Canon SLR Camers
    DVD Boxset

The best place to get the links to comps is The Prize Finder - Win Prizes - UK Competitions
  5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

How come I didn't get invited on the holiday to Thailand!? That's just rude... me likes Thailand.
  6. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Didnt knwo you at the time!!!
  7. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Well how rude anyway!!
  8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Not a competition, but I subscribe to Martin's Money Saving Expert weekly email. It is full of ideas to save money, discounts for meals out, info on how to switch utilty companies.
    Today I followed a tip to get a free credit rating, which then awarded me £8 on a cashback site. You need to read the guidance carefully as there are terms and conditions.
    But £8 towards your next CD bill or whatever else could be enticing?!