Online membership and sw books

kaynnate19

Hiya,

I'm currently a member of a group but have been thinking about doing sw online, so I was wondering when your an online member can you buy the sw recipe books, directory etc online on the sw site? Instead of only being able to get them from group? Any info would be great :) thanks in advance x

There is a book shop online where you can buy all the books. You cannot buy the hifi bars though.:)

Thank you for that :) its a shame they can't be bought without being in group or online membership.

I do online and have just ordered a book from the online shop.

Came within two days and postage was £1.30 which I thought was reasonable and certainly cheaper than ebay!

slimmingmadhouse said:
I agree, that's what pushes up Ebay prices. However I think I'd still be an online member, as I'm not very good completely on my own. I even feel pressure of the weigh in online, how mad is that. It's just me that knows! lol

I'm the same! I start stressing and worrying about my next wi straight after I've had a wi. But I find when I'm doing it online I stress but nowhere near as much as when I'm in a group cos its just me who sees it and to be honest I don't really enjoy group but. What package did you choose? And does it cost £20 per month whether you do the bronze, silver or gold?

I went for Bronze because, I already have a magazine subscription, but otherwise the silver is great because it's only £5 more and you get a years subscription to SW magazine. Also use the discount code on here and you get quite a saving. The initial subscription varies with gold/silver/bronze but then after 3 months all are £20 per month or there is a discount for signing up for another set of months. The Gold membership gives you the books as well, but all that information is available to download in pdf form from the website, so I just saved all the info.

That's great thank you for all your help :) I think I'm definitely gong to join online within the next few weeks :) x

Back