online or go it alone?

Dan8317

Well after being on rc for a couple of weeks Im coming back to ww. Only thing is can't decide whether to join online or go it alone. I'm worried if i try it on my own i tend to start again the next day so get nowhere.

Just wondered if anyone using the online system and if its worth it as Im on a tight budget so need to feel like its worth the money.

Good luck all,
Dan x

I'm a student (so basically never have any money) and use online. I find it and the free online app very useful and it stops me cheating half as much as I would without. If you use topcashback you can also eventually get some money back :)

Hope this helps
x

Hi, I do weight watchers online. I too am on a tight budget. I subscribed to a 3 month subscription for around £34 but I did it through quidco and got £ 30 cash back so for £4 it's well worth it. You don't get cash back straight away though.

I tried doing it online and kept cheating and wasted my money. Now I go to the meetings and find it better because I am accountable for what I've eaten. If I gain weight and get weighed in front of my leader it's humiliating so it motivates me to try harder.

Heya all. Im doing it on my own. I found for me that im as effective online as i am going it alone ... I use an android phone app WWdiary to track and google propoints im not sure of. Been back on track 2 weeks and so far 9lbs off ... Ive got a lot to lose though. When im nearer goal i think ill join classes though.

Whichever way you choose good luck. :)

Hey all,

Thanks for all the replies, i decided to join online in the end even if its just for a couple of months. Im a serial diet switcher so feel like i need to join up to something otherwise ill start a different diet again and then switch back etc. Im hoping this way it'll keep me on ww and if i feel in a couple of months i can go it alone then i may try it then.

Hoping this will be the last time i start a diet this year :)

Good luck,
Dan x

I personally joined online to make me accountable for tracking - and to get a feel for the plan.

I have come to WW from SW... the last time I tried WW was some 15+ years ago.... so everything has changed....

All you have to do is do it one day at a time...

Do post your diary etc., here so we can all support you here... I find this place more friendsly than the WW forums but perhaps thats just me! :)

Good luck

Well done!

Hope it goes well for you Dan.

I've just started doing ww on my own on Wednesday, because I am also on a tight budget. And so far I've found it relatively easy.
I've been keeping track of what I've eaten, and it seems be keeping me fuller with less food than when I wasn't on pp.
Hopefully that will continue to happen.

If online works for you, then that's what works. But I'm sure every member on this forum will be here to support you.

Good luck!

Back