Online query?

nickiet

I have got to Target many years ago with SW - I even became a Consultant. After having had my 3rd child, I gave it up. I have been dithering between WW & Scottish Slimmers. I love SW & would love to rejoin, but as I don't live near a class, would have to join Online. By doing this, what support do you get? Do I also get access to the Syn tools etc - the 1 where you would normally need a weekly password?

Is anyone on here doing it Online? If so, how are you finding it?

Many thanks

Nickie x

Hi there

I do it online - and yes you get access to the syn listings, calculator etc.

At first (this is my first time doing SW) I used it a lot -now, since I found this lovely place I pretty much just log on once a week to weigh in :eek:, the rest of the time I use my books, although as I cook everything from scratch I pretty much have memorised my healthy extra, syns etc..so when it expires I won't re-new it..

Many thanks - will join today. I am so determind now to get to target. Fed up dithering about.

Is it worth getting the eating plan books or is there enough info online?

Nickie
xxx

I've just started my 2nd time of doing online. I have to say that I've found out more helpful information in being on this site 10 days than I managed in 6 months online membership last year. I found it hard not having anyone to explain things to me so I just gave up.

But, I've rejoined and I"m using MiniMins as my own personal SW consultant (hope you all don't mind btw).

I've found having the books handy for throwing in my handbag when I go out and may not be able to get online. You are able to download all the food sheets etc in pdf format though so if you have a printer you won't necessarily need the books (I just personally prefer a book to sheets of A4)

Best online features are the Food Diary - try and keep it every day. The syns calculators and also there is a function that allows you to put in what you hope to lose every week and it tells you when you'll reach target. I know it's something I could do in my head but I find that really helps me keep focussed.

Zoe

Back