Online Recipe Nutritional Information Analyser

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Mini_Me, 30 October 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mini_Me

Mini_Me LighterLife Returner

Start Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi All,

i found this great webpage: Recipe Calculator

where you plug in your recipe, and see what the nutritional information is! Its great!

The only issue is that is is very USA centric - in terms of names of foods and measurements, etc.

Does anybody have any similar online analysers or software, that is UK or EU based?

Many Thanks,

Mr Mini Me

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    That is a good site LS, but I kind of resent that you have to pay to use it.

Wll check out the other - being Aerican will help!

If there is anything on there Mr MiniMe that you would like to know what the UK equivelant would be - let me know!!

x

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep. WLR rocks. Has everything because of the way it works. Most of the other calculators have a different way of entering new products to WLR, which often means they get out of date very quickly.

Oooh, and it gives the calorie density of foods:cool:

And the plans rock! Because it's easy to change one or two items on the fly without having to change the original plan.:cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.