Online shopping?

Don't tell him it's a healthy meal hun! Curry, pasta, chilli, bolognaise etc - there is no difference between an SW and non-SW plate - just the fat content!

You need to get a bit crafty with him. x

Don't tell him it's a healthy meal hun! Curry, pasta, chilli, bolognaise etc - there is no difference between an SW and non-SW plate - just the fat content!

You need to get a bit crafty with him. x

Haha! We don't tell him. He just assumes everything we eat will be horrible and so he goes off and cooks his own stuff (badly I might add!)

I'm trying to get him to eat more with us and to stop eating whenever he feels a craving, but he doesn't understand this, and he could well do with eating healthily with us! He grabs a packet of crisps or something equally unhealthy, though we have cut down on the unhealthy things in the house.

We have made changes such as only buying low fat super noodles which he hasn't cottoned onto luckily :)

He will eat some things, but he hates trying new things (though I must admit I was the same at his age!)

I have been doing my shopping online with Tesco for the last 8ish years. I get the 3 same delivery drivers and know them well and never have a problem if something has a short shelf life (doesnt happen that often) or if anything needs to go back.
They have now started a price match scheme, so that if they have to substitue an item (again doesnt happen a huge amount, but if they do have to its usually a sensible one) then you are charged for the cost of your original item ordered. For example I got the other week a £9.00 bottle of red wine for £3.99.
I save money, as I go through my basket before I check out and take things out that I really dont need. I dont have to go past that chocolate alise. I dont have to take the kids with me or do the shop at the weekend dragging my other half along - I could go on.

Back