Online vs meeting

Wanna_be_size14

I Currently go to a ww meeting on a Sunday and as I work 6 days a week it's my only day off and just feel I now have no time to myself or do anything. So was thinking of switching to online. I was just wondering what support you get and do you get the same leaflets you get in the meetings? X

Hi, all you get online is what you get on esource, you dont get any leaflets that you get in a meeting, i have tried to do online but NEED a meeting to keep me on track, goodluck on what you decide:)

I did online for a while (on and off but still paying all the while!) because I worked totally random shifts which meant i could never commit to a specific evening class, and didnt wanna be chopping and changing classes and weigh in day. I feel it was too easy to just "take a week off" the plan which turned into a month or even two months. 2 weeks ago I decided to go back to classes for the extra motivation... You can't just give up on the plan that week knowing that someone else will be weighing you! And the commitment of having to turn up every week, and spending that hour with other people in the same boat, and hearing tips and ideas, I really feel that helps to keep you in "the zone".

Obviously everyone is different though and you may find that online works just as well as classes for you! Hope this helps! :)

Jilly

Back