Online Weigh In Meeting - The First of 2012! :D

What shall we call it??

• Luscious Losers

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Losers

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Is it too late to join in? I only starting CCing on Monday, start weight is 196lbs but already down to 194lbs, official WI next Monday!

No you can join in whenever :) brilliant when the scales are on your side!

Made an Easter challenge thread :) should be good motivation!

Hi everyone! Managed to lose the 3lb gain from Xmas so back down to 13.6. Really making effort to drink more water. I have to force it down sometimes but truly feel better for it when I manage to drink more. I am hoping to ease back into exercise tho it's hard to get motivated at this time of year. And my aim is 1-2 lb loss each week ideally ; )

Ah water is an annoying thing for me too. Really need to drink more!

My challenge for this week is to get through Week 5's 20 minute run of C25K! I won't let myself be scared of it! :D

Morning all sorry I'm late on posting, starting weight this week 139 lbs WI at 136 lbs so 3lb loss for me this week :) trying to drink 3 litres of water a day and have managed all this week to do so. I struggle at weekend though with snacking so that is my challenge this week x well done everyone

Alright my lovelies... Only 24hrs late- I'm sorry!!

Ok started out at 149lb... Down to 145 first way in ( Monday), changing my days to Friday now to coincide with this one. ( I find it easier to stick with if I'm not constantly standing on the scale)- just weighed afain and now 143lb.

My challenge for this week is to get my butt in the gym every morning, and to try and be prepared for those energy slumps before they happen. It's not that I just instantly go for chocolate, well not everytime, Its just the whole debate you have with yourself.... I'm guessing if I'm prepared I won't be tempted???

Defo up for an Easter challenge.

Well done on the losses everyone.... And thanks for organising Hun!

Xxx

Yeah I definitely find it helps if I'm prepared! Won't reach for the random rubbish and will have what I planned instead

Back