Only 1lb loss on 1st weigh in - But I have been so good!

laurawalker85

Hey all,
I really truly need some support and advice as I am seriously down with just a 1lb loss on my first week and I have been so good. The only thing I can think of is that I am due TOTM today, but I dont see how that could affect my weight loss? I have been writing all my food down and having a maximum of 10 syns a day, I measure any necessary food too. Does it matter that I have all four HEx each day? Please help, these are the type of things that make me fall off the wagon and just binge and I really dont want that to happen. I am going to keep trying like I have been today but its going to be hard to be as motivated as I was last week when I thought I'd lose around 4-5lbs! NOT! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't be downhearted - I only lost 1lb in my first WI too! I then went on to lose 4lbs the following week (and got slimmer of the week) and am expecting another loss today. Sometimes it takes a while for your body to catch up. Don't lose the faith! Keep on plan and the weight will surely come off.

Good luck,

ZXXXXXXXXX

Hi,

Last week was my first week on sw & I lost nothing???? so I am going to try & vary my week with red, green & ee plus post my food diary so if I am going wrong someone can point me in the right direction.

Dont give in yet.

dont give up, u could have a massive loss next week when ur body catches up with u as ur totm could contribute to u not loosing. did u complete a food diary for ur consultant to look over? x

Well I have been doing it on my own this time round as am on long hours so not able to make classes. I have the books etc from Decemberish so hope the books are the same/similar. Do you think that TOTM could really affect it? Does anyone have a problem with the water as well? I drink 1.5 litre a day and last week the first dew days it was going through me like anything but now it seems I'm not going to the toilet as much and feel like I am retaining it?

Back