Only 2 lbs loss this week :(

polishrose

Gold Member
So I haven't even done my stone in May because of STS at the beginning of the month.I'm upset :(

2lbs is good polish, especailly coz you went up a step. Dont fret!! YOu have done sooooooooo well overall. You inpire many of us here including me. I cant wait till have have nearly 70 lbs off!!! Your incredible

Hey Rose..
You have done so well hon.... 2 lbs is still 2 lbs off I have lost 2 pounds a few times and Im really happy with it..
Your doing fab dont be upset especially if you have moved up a step.
Chin up hon your doing great.. you have lost 68 pounds which is incredible. x

So I haven't even done my stone in May because of STS at the beginning of the month.I'm upset :(

I would just like to say i am soooooo sorry you feel down about what you lost :sigh: wish i could make you feel better. All i can say is you have made me better this is my first week don't get weighed in till Monday evening and OMG you have inspired me after reading your weight losses and i think your FAB!!!!:D
Keep up the great work
Take care
luv Sharon xxxx

Be happy hun 2 lb off uve worked hard don't beat up over ure weight loss.!
I lost 2 lbs myself this week well chuffed.!

i know exactly how you are feeling. I have only lost 2.5lb the last two weeks and it is very disappointing especially as I still have so much to lose. I think i am needing to step up for a week to boost my metabolism.

hey rose, me either, I had a 3, 3, 4 and a 2!!! = 12lb
But I am 12lb less than I was at the beginning of May.....
Keep your chin up we are doing fine!!

xx

Chin up hunny ive had a 1.5lb loss and 0.5 this week! your still 2lbs less than last week and you'l probs get a bigger loss next week :D keep going youve done amazing so far :D

Thanks all :) I'm just being greedy for higher weight losses LOL

please dont worry about 2 pound loss .i did this diet last year and once a month lost 2 pounds but the rest of teh weeks were brill . stay strong you will see a jump in teh next 2 weeks ( PROMISE)

Back