Step 1 Sole Source + Only 2IB loss in first week :(

Okay, I know I should be happy with a loss. But only 2Ibs?! I've stuck to SS+ 100%...

I've lost more in the first week of WW?!
It's hard not to be disappointed. I'm still going to stick 100% and I'm completely motivated still but has anyone else has this in first week?

SW: 12 st 8. Wk 1: -2IBs

Okay, I know I should be happy with a loss. But only 2Ibs?! I've stuck to SS+ 100%...

I've lost more in the first week of WW?!
It's hard not to be disappointed. I'm still going to stick 100% and I'm completely motivated still but has anyone else has this in first week?

Stick with it like you said and I'm sure you'll have a big loss next week xx

Have you drunk enough water? - and had everything you were supposed to - not had anything with extra (hidden) salts etc and accurately meaasured everything - all this can affect your loos. Also if you had been"good" before the diet and not been full of carbs that can affect your loss too.

It will even out - there is a great sticky at the top here which basically says don't worry what the scales say (cos they are mean and play tricks on us!!!)- focus on being 100%- if you are 100% then it cannot fail to work and it will show over time!

The other thing that might be responsible is your menstrual cycle. If you've a period due, that can have a big impact on your water retention, and water loss is what causes those big drops in the first week. :) The good news is it can only get better from here, and definitely follow Bessie's advice to keep you water intake up.

I drink about 4L of water a day...sticking 100%, weighing etc! Also pre Cambridge I've been on a constant diet! Could explain it... Also this morning dropped 4Ibs... Could be coming off later.

Who knows, but the jeans that didn't fit last week, fit now so I'm happy and motivated!

Thats great that youve lost 4 lbs- and im sure that your constant diet before hand will have played its part- most of the first week is water/ glycogen stores and if you have already been dieting these will already have gone own. Keep going :)

Back